on 25 March 2013
This is a real treat for the skin. First used it at Grayshott Spa, bought some, and have now bought my second bottle. Definitely makes a difference.
on 23 January 2013
I haven't been using for long but this serum really works well for my skin. My skin is very sensitive and this serum is brightening without being drying. I have also bought Murad firming mask and the two work well together.
on 10 June 2014
3 stars because it has not made any difference to lines and wrinkles,I have come to the conclusion that there is no serums or creams gets rid of wrinkles.I have tried everything.So,I am going to have some dermal filler on Friday. So sorry.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse