on 31 May 2012
This was an excellent purchase. It arrived very promptly and my son took to the cubes straight away. He is 3 and enjoyed getting a feel for them my making alternating patterns with the different colours. The best part is that his 8 year old sister then joined in and she was using them with him on a more educational level buy teaching him how she uses them at her school. They played nicely together for ages. We've packed ours into a clip-lock box for storage purposes.I would definitely recommend them.
on 1 August 2010
I brought these for my six year old to help with his maths learning. They interested him as soon as they arrived. He uses them to do sums, to work out halves, quarters and thirds, and to create simple maths patterns. He finds them easy to use and they really help make explaining maths easy. I would definitely recommend these to any parent.
on 24 March 2011
I bought these cubes to help my 5 year old son with Numeracy. I find them to be a very useful tool in teaching my son basic adding, subtracting and multiplication. He also uses them to measure objects around our home and loves putting them together and making 'towers' and 'jet planes'
on 8 October 2013
I bought these for my home-educated children to use for their maths work. They are 4 & 6 years old and have found them useful for lots of different maths activities, not to mention making animals and sculptures! I found some pieces fit together better than others, but good value for money.
on 26 June 2013
I have seen nicer versions of these. They feel a bit cheap. Could just as well use logo blocks. Dispatched on time.
on 24 April 2011
These snap cubes are ideal for young children aged 4 plus who are beginning to learn about numbers. As well as making all sorts of shapes with the cubes they come in groups of 10 and are ideal for teaching addition and subtraction - and more.
on 19 April 2011
I saw these and first of all they reminded me of my childhood and learning. I bought them to help my five year old with his number skills. He also plays with them in general. All in all a good learning resource.
on 23 May 2012
I bought these to help my son learn to add but they are great for playing with too. He is 6 and does not have any problems snapping then on and off. He uses them like lego, making toys with them. His little sister makes things with them too. They really helped his maths too!
on 3 July 2012
Really useful way of getting the kids to work with numbers. We used it for counting in 2's and in 3's. They saw it as more of a game than homework so that was great.
on 20 January 2016
I bought some cubes that snap together before; they have been fantastic. I needed some more and thought I was buying the same make. Unfortunately they are not the same. These cubes are of poor quality. Several fell apart and some were difficult to stick together. The edges are sharp and unsuitable for small children. As I tutor young children they were totally inappropriate. They are also smaller than the ones I already have and hence no use when comparing and connecting.
I had to return the cubes; Amazon were superb and refunded me immediately.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse