on 21 January 2011
These are really nice soaps, attractively presented in a gift box. All 5 are strongly and very individually scented, really funky to look at and have attracted a good deal of praise and interest since we began putting them into use. The slices of soap you receive are pretty generous and last well, retaining their clarity so you continue to see their decorative features - such as sprinkles of glitter and shaped sections of different colours - as they're being used. A lovely gift, I'm thrilled to have been given.
This is a really nice gift set - comprising 5 totally different slices of extremely attractive handmade soap all made using natural ingredients. They smell fantastic and - although the 5 soaps have been packaged together - each retains its own distinctive and quite lovely aroma. The multiple soap bar package is a very good deal when compared to Bomb Cosmetics's individual soap slices, and the Amazon Boxing Day promotional price would be hard to better. That said, having tried them, I'd be happy to pay more once they come back into stock.

I ordered 3 of these gift sets, thinking that I'd keep one and the other 2 would make handy presents. When they arrived - very quickly considering the recent bad weather and delivery problems - I found that all 3 sets contain different selections of soap. This is a great way to try new soaps.
on 24 January 2010
This is a brilliant set of varied soap bars, perfect for a gift. Each bar is very different, and contain natural ingredients (the lemon one contains little bits of lemon!). I bought the set for my mum for her birthday, but everyone in the house has been commenting on how great they are, and I'll definitely be buying more when they're back in stock.
on 28 December 2009
A really nice gift set, full of great ingredients that has nowhere near the chemicals of ordinary soap. Really good for sensitive skin. Made great Christmas presents for the ladies in the family.
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2010
I bought this for my 15 year old neice. The box looks lovely, the soaps are a good size and there are 5 of them, nicely packaged. Overall very good value and great as a gift for someone - including yourself!
on 4 February 2012
I love these soaps, they are excellent value, smell and look wonderful, and best of all leave hands feeling soft particularly in this cold weather when my hands get chapped so easily. Highly recommended.
on 26 April 2016
I bought these after Lush stopped making my favourite soap. They arrived so quickly and were beautifully packaged. The soap lathers well and smells gorgeous and each bar is individually wrapped and has its own fragrance and personality. I will definitely buy again.
on 6 November 2015
Lovely soap and supper value for all that you get, this comes in a lovely gift box with a great mix of scents. The soaps have great quirky designs through them which keeps my daughter entertained in the bath trying to figure out how they got them in the soap. There is a sop in that box for everyone in the house and they lather up really well.
on 7 March 2016
I found a small piece of plastic in one of the bars this time (I have ordered this product several times in the past and have always been very happy with it). I was pleased that we'd been using the bar in question in our en suite and not downstairs where children would have had access to it. The piece was only small (approx 5mm) and it did not cause me any harm.
on 20 July 2015
The selection of soaps was really nice and varied. I kept a few and gave the others out as stocking fillers. The ones I kept melted really fast, the clear coloured parts melted while the more sold white bits remained which made it all look disfigured. They are not Lush standard but are really nice.