Colour: style 0Change

on 9 January 2011
Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift SetThis is a lovely toy for babies, both my grandaughter and grandson have one. As there are a number of instruments a few people can play with baby at the same time. This has created some lovely and memorable moments for us. I highly recommend this.
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2011
I bought this for my baby boys first birthday and he loves it.I thought it to be a little on the expensive side at first but there is a range of instruments & its a great start for him to get into music and has inspired us to join a local music class! Very happy customer :-)
on 28 October 2010
Bought this for my 1 year old. He really enjoys playing with the various parts and can make quite a bit of noise but not so much that it's irritating.
on 11 August 2011
I thoroughly recommend this toy! A great pressie. It makes noise, but it isn't irritating. We rotate the toy we have in the nappy bag and next to her car seat so that she gets plenty of use out of all of them. It is great fun to have friends and family choose a toy and play music with our daughter too.
on 6 December 2011
I bought this for my son's first birthday and he loves all the instruments, the best thing is that the sounds are not offensive to adult ears!
on 15 December 2012
i bought this for a 1 year olds birthday, and she seemed very pleased with it. was much better value to buy this set than all the bits separately.
on 29 September 2013
My 1 yr old really enjoys shaking these. However it is quite expensive for what it is and could do with some variation (banging, blowing? etc)
on 11 April 2011
This is a great set of musical instruments for babies, each makes a different pleasing rattle noise, my baby loves playing with them
on 31 December 2014
Bought these for a six month old. She loves them. The size of the instruments is great - she can hold them and play with them easily. They are quite light in weight and well made. There are no sharp edges. Really bright and colourful.
on 26 January 2016
Got this for my son (9 months) as his first Christmas present. He loves it. The drum is used more for shaking than hitting at the moment. The balls inside are static, so move around when you put it down, which adds to the fun. The jingle bells are easy to hold and make a good noise. The handled shaker is his favourite at the moment, very easy to hold for small hands. The clacking shaker makes a good noise. The larger shaker is a bit too big for him to comfortably hold at the moment. We haven't used the cd very often, but the music is nice and good to try and get him playing along. I would recommend for babies from 6 months really. These are the sorts of things used at baby music classes. This set is good value compared to buying the pieces individually.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse