on 22 October 2006
This is a great toy for little girls......

My daugther was given this toy for her second birthday and she adored it (still does). her very own pink car with flowers on!.

I have since given this toy as a gift to other little girls, who also have very much appriciated having a car of their own!. The best thing about Wow toys is that they dont require batteries and are wonderfully made. Great Value, years of fun.
on 29 April 2009
I have a 14 month old called Daisy and only bought this car because it was called Daisy. I am so pleased I did. Its great quality and easy for her to push along. She loves playing with it and chewing the lady driver.
Would reccomend this great value toy.
on 13 February 2009
My daughter at 11 months loves this toy, she has quickly worked out how to make it move. My only concern about giving it to her before the 18 month suitability age was that Daisy is fairly small but I don't leave her unattended so not an issue.

Well made, great price - will certainly be buying more WoW toys.
on 29 June 2010
My daughter loves this car and giggles with excitement when you zoom it across the room. It works very well on carpet as well as hard floors and it quite fast. She loves to play with the little driver which also fits into the boat bath toy we have from the same company.
on 3 June 2010
Bought this as a present for a friend's 2 year old daughter and she loves it. Would buy again.
on 19 February 2009
My kids have quite a few WOW toys. Excellent quality and very durable. You wont be disappointed
on 11 December 2009
Wow no batteries and ready to go, really girly my daughter will love it. I have also bought my sons wow toys so they can all have a race on christmas day. Fun and well worth the money. Highly recommend.
on 11 January 2010
Just wanted to add my thumbs up to the other reviews. it is the perfect size for little hands and easily pushed and pulled. Sadly we have lost Daisy but my little one still loves playing with the car.
on 1 February 2010
fun little car,you dont have to push very hard at all to make the car go quite a long way,little daisy figure stands in the car,ideal for a 2-5 year old girl
on 23 September 2011
Bought this for my daughter last Christmas. Still going strong. Its forever zooming up and down the hall.

I gave it 5 stars because the car is fantastic. But the driver who can be removed from the car is a little small and I was abit wary of letting my daughter play with that a few months ago. But obviously the car is fine!

I would stll buy it, but just remove the driver if you are concerned.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse