on 22 October 2006
This is a great toy for little girls......

My daugther was given this toy for her second birthday and she adored it (still does). her very own pink car with flowers on!.

I have since given this toy as a gift to other little girls, who also have very much appriciated having a car of their own!. The best thing about Wow toys is that they dont require batteries and are wonderfully made. Great Value, years of fun.
on 29 April 2009
I have a 14 month old called Daisy and only bought this car because it was called Daisy. I am so pleased I did. Its great quality and easy for her to push along. She loves playing with it and chewing the lady driver.
Would reccomend this great value toy.
on 13 February 2009
My daughter at 11 months loves this toy, she has quickly worked out how to make it move. My only concern about giving it to her before the 18 month suitability age was that Daisy is fairly small but I don't leave her unattended so not an issue.

Well made, great price - will certainly be buying more WoW toys.
on 3 June 2010
Bought this as a present for a friend's 2 year old daughter and she loves it. Would buy again.
on 31 March 2014
Have had this toy now for over two years and it is still immaculate after lots of play as it was so well made. I wanted to buy my daughters some toy vehicles and I felt that the ones made by WOW were much more appealing than the usual matchbox style cars that I remember my brother playing with.
on 21 June 2013
I purchased this WOW Toys Dynamite Daisy for my nieces 2nd birthday present. She had a fascination with wheels and pushing things so thought that this may be perfect! I was right, it is a really hardy toy, and she had hours of fun with it, whizzing across the sitting room and kitchen floor. Will definitely be buying her another item from this range for Christmas!
on 29 June 2010
My daughter loves this car and giggles with excitement when you zoom it across the room. It works very well on carpet as well as hard floors and it quite fast. She loves to play with the little driver which also fits into the boat bath toy we have from the same company.
on 2 April 2014
My kids love dynamite daisy and still play with her- they are now 3 and nearly 5. I got daisy a few years ago now and its great - no batteries and she is super sturdy which is why she has lasted us so well.
on 9 July 2013
Lovely pretty pink toy car for my daughter, it also has a little figure with it,which she loves sitting in and out of the car. Very easy to use and no batteries needed-bonus. Pull it back and watch it go
on 19 February 2009
My kids have quite a few WOW toys. Excellent quality and very durable. You wont be disappointed