on 10 February 2009
My grandson loves it as do any visitors to his house. He even loves the noise it makes, it is his favorite toy and seems it will last and last
on 12 November 2009
This toy is fantastic. It's beautifully designed and made and has lasted three years in perfect condition. Great that there are so many working parts but no batteries. A friend bought it for my eldest son and my youngest is now enjoying it just as much. I'm just looking for more WOW toys for Christmas. Never normally write these reviews, but I really would recommend this.
on 1 February 2009
Both our children (now age 3 and 5)still love playing with this toy. I love it too, as it works without batteries - bonus. All in all, a great toy!
on 11 October 2010
Our 17mth old Grandson loves this toy. He leans on it and runs it along the floor back and forth. Lots things to do with the bins and the little characters. I cannot praise this toy high enough. No batteries needed. Durable and has carry handle on the back. Makes motor sounds too. Best toy i've ever purchased.
on 6 September 2008
This toy is brilliant - all our grandchildren have enjoyed playing with it, from pushing it around - with a satisfying sound, to putting in the dustbins, tipping them out, lifting the door and starting again.
on 30 June 2014
This is a solidly made toy and is built to last, i purchased this back in 2012 and would happily buy another. This is quite sizeable and is made to last; my little lad is now 3yrs old and he still plays with this everyday. For it to last 2yrs speaks volumes, i do love it when i make a great purchase. This toy is kiddie proof my boy has thrown it, stood on it, sat on it, its been in water and scrapped along a gravel path (cant count how many times), its got minimal scratching for being 2yrs old and the only obvious signs of age are on the stickers on top of the 3 grey plastic bins. Cant recommend this enough, i love the WOW range.
on 7 November 2008
I bought this toy for my son's 2nd birthday. We love the scale of the vehicle and the fact that it comes with little figures. My son was bored with the larger scale toddler vehicles, but not quite ready for the matchbox style ones, so this range is perfect!

There are moving parts and lots of detail which keeps the kids occupied for hours. The recycling theme has caught the imagination of my 4 year old daughter, who has started to help sort our rubbish!
on 16 September 2013
The toy is simply genious. Big thanks to WOW Toys' designers!
The tiny minus is that our 1 year and 3 month old son managed to chew half of the label off from one of the garbage containers the very first time he was playing with the truck.
But the toy is adorable and offers lots of activities with levers, sliding doors, two characters and three containers. And let's not forget that it drives too!
So far it's one of our most favourite toys.
on 22 November 2015
It's a great toy with little figures and recycling bins which keeps my two year old completely engaged. Who ever thought a recycling bin would bring so much joy. It has made 'proper' recycling bin day so much more exciting.

As several reviewers have mentioned, the toy doesn't need batteries to move, which is great. So the way works is that when the toy is pushed, a sequence of little cogs inside it keeps the rear wheels turning a bit longer. Unfortunately these cogs make up for their tiny size by emitting so much noise we can't hear ourselves speak. It drowns out the sound of the hoover... So I dismantled it (took a while as it is very well put together), took a couple of cogs out, re-assembled it (inevitably a screw is left over) and now it is much quieter.
on 6 January 2010
This is an excellent toy with great educational qualities. The recommended age is from 18mths up to 5 but I would put it more in the 2-4 category. The truck comes with rubbish bins which can be tipped into the truck and then a side door to retrieve them. It is quite a clever design and will definitely appeal to little boys. Also, extremly durable.

See one answered question