on 14 January 2013
Holds the puzzle perfectly plus all the extra bits waiting to be put in place. Can be carried around and not one piece falls out.
on 3 July 2013
My wife wanted to buy a roll mat but looking at all the poor reviews, I couldn't see the point - so decided to dig a little deeper in my pocket & bought this instead - and my wife thinks it's great. You can build the puzzle on the centre section & use the loose side panels to arrange the pieces. When it's time to put it away, just put the loose side panels on top of centre section, flip over the covers, secure with with strong Velcro tabs & slide under the sofa (or alike). Some reviews speak of this mat having a lumpy finish - but ours is as smooth a a table-top. Spend the extra money - don't buy a piece of felt wrapped around an oversize loo-roll !
11 comment| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2013
The puzzle board is of far better quality and design than any other I have come across and will certainly last a lot longer.
on 15 April 2013
Very good idea allowing you to free up your dining table when required. I have found its best to keep it flat if you can, it dosn't perform as well if stood on end.
on 15 September 2015
Good value product but it arrived with mould on the outside which is not so good. The company needs to look into their warehouse storage for sure
review image review image
on 14 March 2013
very good product arrived early from supplier by at least 2 days,it is for my wife's birthday and she was very pleased with it thinks it is a great present.
on 4 March 2013
I bought this for a friend, and she loves it. Not only is it very portable, but the additional wings mean extra sorting space for the pieces.
on 23 September 2013
great product does exactly as it says keeps the jigsaw safe and altogether sticks to it without damaging any piece
on 8 February 2014
Such a great idea. Doing jig saws was always contentious in our house because of the room they take up.No problem now even if it takes weeks to complete. Like other reviews I found that the main part of it wasn't flat due to the way it had been packed and there was a ridge right down the middle of it. I simply steam ironed it out. Perfect!
on 28 February 2016
I really like this product. Now and again I do like to do a puzzle, ill have a fixation with them for a week or two then not done for a couple months. I have a boisterous cat, who likes to run in and out of the front room, up on the table and spin about and you can bet he'll land on the jigsaw at some point. Or his little paw will reach out and flick pieces off the board or table. So, I borrowed one of these and as a result of that I have bought one for myself. Was going to buy a rolling mat, however I couldnt figure out how it didnt let the pieces fall all over the places when unfurling, but after trying this, I decided on this
They are a good size for a 1000 piece jigsaw and the pieces grip onto the board. There are also detachable side panels for your spare bits, so you can sort out your edges from your body - you can also split up different parts of the picture for different people to work on. The pieces do stay put when the unit is moved around and dont fall about when the cat walks over it. It then can all be put back into place folded in and secured and can store away upright or be carried around without worry of the bits slipping.
My mum also does jigsaws and uses a huge sheet of corrugated cardboard, and it then bends an points and bits slide off, you dont want your bits falling off do you? So Ive bought her one of these also as they are so good.