on 9 August 2010
This is a great little piece of kit. Not only does it tell me how may steps I've walked, it also tells me how far I've gone, how many calories I've burned and it even tells the time. Everything you need in one little pack.
0Comment78 of 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2009
for something so small,it couldn't do a bigger job-so simple to use & just clips on,a must for anyone who is either
using it for exercise or just interested to see how far you walk on an average day.
0Comment88 of 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2009
This pedometer is easy to use, is lightweight and small. The reverse screen feature makes it possible to easily see the screen without moving the pedometer. It also appears to be accurate.
11 comment82 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 April 2010
The pedometer is very useful, gives accurate reading,clip is strong and stays on your belt.ok for the price, it was delivered next day.
on 11 September 2010
I have had a few pedometers in the past few years and have been very dissapointed with them, this Pedometer is definitely the best I have come across with the best features as the following:

1. Versatile clip that grips well and has only come off the once and I run with this attached to shorts.
2. Trip counter is brilliant and to be able to input stride length means you get an accurate distance.
3. Being able to reverse the display and view fully when wearing it.
4. Calorie counter works well, but if using while running I don't think you get an accurate calorie count.

Overall a very good bit of kit
11 comment74 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2010
This pedometer is so incredible. The clip is wonderful, despite what other people may say. Obviously if you were it with something slinky, being plastic, it WOULD fall off! Secure it on well, all the way. The reverse display when you open it is so useful too. Needless to say, I have dropped it about four times, and it's finally cracked, but to extent that I can still use it until I replace it. After trying out three or four other pedometers, this one was the quietest(you'll never get a soundless pedometer), and the best. It tells me what I want and need to know, and I perfect for school. Be patient! Give it a chance, treat it well, and it will treat you well.
0Comment100 of 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2011
I had to return this item, as within 2 days of wearing it, the catch that holds it closed had broken.
on 15 April 2012
Looked like good value for money but had two problems,firstly it was difficult to secure and keep secure on belt ,hence many stops to pick it up and reattach. Secondly found the counters too inaccurate as they increased with the slightest movement
on 7 March 2010
Great little pedometer for the money, does every thing it should and keeps good count good value for money
on 29 December 2011
I bought this pedometer for my girlfriend so she can work out the rough distance of her walks and runs. It's a pretty robust and simple to use unit, although we had to send the first one back because it was faulty and would not start a count. Having calibrated the second one to her stride we started to use it, comparing it to the distances we calculated using online mapping sites, and my heart rate monitor pedometer. The problems seem to be firstly that this pedometer drops a fair number of steps, and secondly that by design it cannot account for change in stride length, which of course is expected. The result is that all the runs we do seem to come up short on the pedometer, sometimes by a good kilometer or so, which is really bad when you think about it.

I think if you want something fairly cheap to tell you roughly how many steps you take over the course of a day or a week at work or something, this is fine. Assuming the level of error is roughly the same at all times, you can use it to figure out if you've had an active week in comparison to previous weeks for example. If you want something to work out how far you've been on a walk or run, it's way too inacurate.