on 18 April 2014
Great item, an old classic and one that I always reach for, genuine product so no fears when buying :)
I bought this for my husband when we were on honeymoon.

It smells really nice and it lasts all day without having to reapply. It isn't too powerful, but enough to get a very pleasant smell.

The bottle is also pretty cool!

Recommended
on 12 March 2014
the aftershave was great value for money, everywhere else it twice the price. i would definatly recomend to a freind
on 14 March 2015
After tipping the creepy man who stands in the toilet at every nightclub and being doused with this stuff, I found my self wondering, why are all of these lovley ladies swooning and following me. It looked like a queue for a Thorpe park ride behind me. 10/10 I do recommend this aftershave!
on 17 April 2014
Best price ever in the market. I wish I could have bought a dozen and store in my cupboard. highly recommended
on 5 January 2016
I've been wearing this for almost 20 years now and it's the fragrance I always fall back to and still my fave despite trying many others in recent years. There are few scents for men that have such strong staying power whilst still holding a subtle but distinctive and unmistakable scent that stands out above the rest. I've never had a single person say anything other than how much they love it.

Having worn it for as long as I have I can say this is 100% the real deal and a genuine product - despite it's very reasonable price compared to the high-street etc - and would say the authenticity will be dependent on the seller you buy it from. If in doubt check the sellers specific feedback rather than the product feedback.
on 11 December 2014
Great Price ,fantastic fragrance not too much, but unfortunately it attracts all the girls. they keep lingering around me
which upsets the wife!!!! ha ha something you have to learn to live with....Now for the truth.....It is great.....
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2013
I brought this recently and have to say its easily in my Top 3 Eau de Toilette's I've had along with Spicebomb and 1 Million. Its one of those scents where when you first spray it on your skin it smells pretty nice but once its settled it smells amazing and you can really pick up on the scents. I'm particularly pleasantly surprised by the staying power of the smell, the previous 2 I've mentioned haven't lasted that long for me personally and generally need re-spraying at least twice a day but 7+ hours later I can still smell this.

Special mention to iPefrume as well, I was a bit apprehensive about buying Eau de Toilette's on Amazon (not least due to some of the reviews on this product) as you always hear its much cheaper as its not the real thing or watered down but this is the real deal so kudos to them.
on 6 January 2015
Bought this for one of my son in laws when I cave it to him on Christmas Day he was thrilled when we all met up again at my other daughters on Boxing Day he said driving over here I said what's the nice smell in the car then answered himself O it me with this after shave on
on 28 December 2013
I ordered the 200ml version of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male EDT spray from Amazon and it was delivered within 24 hours with Amazon Prime. However the item I received was a fake. It was sealed like new in a tin as usual but upon closer inspection and comparison with what I know to be a genuine item it became apparent it was counterfeit. The 'Gaultier' writing on the back of the bottle was not embossed into the glass but instead printed in silver, on the bottom of the item the letter 'e' was missing from where is usually says the quality (e.g. e 200ml), and finally the bottle had a screw off lid which genuine bottles don't.

I complained to amazon and they said I could receive a refund or replacement which to me suggest they have either not read what I have said or don't take it seriously or simply don't care - why would I want a replacement which would be fake also. I am returning the item for a refund but will never buy EDT sprays off amazon from now on.

I would also like to add that I am not the only person who has commented on the authenticity of this item.
33 comments22 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse