on 23 May 2012
If you read the most recent reviews you will find them very negative - do not ignore those or this one. This product is not authentic. I have been using this aftershave since it was first released in 1998 - so for almost 15 years. I would recognise the scent anywhere!
As soon as I opened the box (which appeared to have been 're-glued') I could tell looking at the bottle and the spray nozzle that the aftershave was fake. Then I sprayed it ... didnt smell anywhere near like it. Fortunately I have the remnants of my last bottle and when compared, the look and feel were completely different before even comparing the scent. To be honest, I'm pretty disgusted that amazon is facilitating the sale of fake products. I will be complaining today and may report to the Trading Standards Authority in the UK.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - IT IS A CHEAP IMITATION!
66 comments78 of 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2011
I have used Diesel Masculine for many years as I really like it's woody smell. I am not sure what has happened to the product I received but it smelled like it had been mixed with washing up liquid?
11 comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 July 2012
Very annoyed. Its a fake. It smells weird when first sprayed, then the smell goes completely. People who buy this diesel know how's it's ment to smell as it has a distinctive smell. This doesn't smell like it at all. I want my tenner back!!!!!
on 6 May 2012
this is one of my husband's favorite fragrance but was very disappointed when we received it.I would say it's the smallest 75ml bottle l have ever seen and would suggest amazon change the contents detail to 50ml.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2013
Purchased this from Red Label Outlet as Amazon themselves were out of stock at the time. What I got was a box that appeared to have been glued back together, and the bottle contains many small differences to an original bottle e.g. glue on the nozzle, different print on front of bottle, misplaced print on back. It appears to be a fake, a very good fake, but fake nonetheless. If purchasing again I would only do it through Amazon themselves.
on 9 May 2013
I purchased Diesel Plus Plus Masculine 75ml Spray directly from Amazon on the assumption that they would provide the genuine product. I received a fake bottle of the stuff, which is very obvious when compared to an old bottle I have. It smells really weird too, I wish I had read some of the previous reviews before purchasing from Amazon. Does anyone know where real Plus Plus can be bought?
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2013
I got the same thing from my friend it was way too awesome and when I ordered it from here it seems like its not original.

I wasted my money.
on 27 October 2015
This cologne is a firm favourite with my Son, and I like to use it now and again too. We love its fragrance, always fresh and long lasting

The price is absolutely marvellous, such good value for money. The order arrived very quickly, and well packaged.

I will buy again, and will be advising friends and family to as well.

Many Thanks.
on 9 October 2015
Absolutely chuffed I was able to order this fragrence as it it my favourite, very fast delivery, top quality :):)
on 10 June 2011
I purchased these as a gift for my son and found them extremely good value for money. We previously purchased them in a high street who charged much more than I paid here and no longer stocked them so! finding them on here and at such a good price was an added bonus.