Size: 100 MLChange

on 28 August 2009
I love this product . Masculine but not too overpowering . Very difficult to get , But certainly better than most of the "new " fragrances.
on 12 January 2011
I bought this as a gift for my dad. He loved it and was impressed with the size of the bottle in comparison to the price. He has been looking for it in local shops but very hard to find. The aftershave was well packaged in a box, although came on the last day of estimated dilevery date, but never mind very pleased with it! defo recomend.
on 23 June 2011
A really gougeous scent for men. A patchouli blast at start and a mellow spicy drydown. One of THE best for men.
on 21 May 2012
One of the classic gents fragracences, great all year round particularly good in the warm summer weather, an olfactory reminder of all those sultry nights on your holidays in the Med.
on 28 March 2015
Got as a gift for my brother, however the scent was quite mature, and he passed it on to my Dad. I do think that this is more suitable for older males - certainly not teenagers! The scent lasts all day though, so you do get good value for money. Would just recommend trying in store before buying on here, as it's quite a strong scent and not to everyone's tastes.
on 6 September 2012
Fresh and not too heavy scent, and it doesn't smell like lemon washing-up liquid, which is what most of the others tend to smell of. Classy, and lasts ages.
on 10 September 2013
Peter Sherlock (bid tv) recommended this as one of his top 5 fragrances of all time. Bought this bottle and it is fabulous. I find it difficult to describe fragrances but suffice it to say it smells great and at these prices it's tremendous value too. One of my current favourites.
on 25 June 2013
Thankyou Amàzon, I have been using this particular Versace Aftershave for any years. It is in my opinion the best one I have ever used. Suddenly it wasn't available any where. In England, or abroad. I was told it wasn't available anymore. So I decided to try my Trusty Amàzon, to my delight you had it in stock, so I had the 100ml Bottle, Fantastic price by the way. Thank you so much, I only hope you will stock it for a long time to come. Regards...Michael. Whitworth,..(Amàzon Fan. ).
on 22 November 2014
This was purchased from Amazon rather than the other sellers who sell via Amazon so was definitely genuine. At £22.75 the price was great but this fragrance has been reformulated since it it was first launched in the 80s and then the 90s so it doesn't smell anywhere near as good. Sadly a very simplistic citric scent. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone younger than their 30s.
on 24 September 2014
GO OUT FOR THE NIGHT .WEAR THIS.PEOPLE WILL ASK WHAT ARE YOU WEARING.THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT YOU CAN EVER GET.THEN YOU TELL THEM VERSACE.IT IS A GREAT EGO BOOST.

See one answered question