Size: 125 MLChange

on 20 February 2011
This is one of Eliz Arden's cheaper perfumes but I have bought 2 bottles for myself and several others for gifts! People have commented on the perfume when I have woren it so it is a winner! Id class it as a summer fragrance its nice and fresh without it being too sweet. I hope this helps other buyers when making the choice.
0Comment50 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
For this price and for a large bottle as well, you might not expect good quality. However, Elizabeth Arden is a classic brand and you can't go wrong with any of their scents. This is a light, fresh floral, not cloying or sickly, just clean smelling. The bottle looks very pretty on my dressing table too. My only drawback is that it doesn't last as long as other perfumes, but for this kind of good value you can afford to squoosh on a few top ups throughout the day.
on 25 November 2011
I am so pleased to have this perfume -it smells divine and lasts for ages-only trouble is my husband knows where I am all the time`-one waft and he has found me.
on 31 October 2012
I've been searching a long time for just the right perfume for work and play. Splendor fits the bill. It's light and fresh yet lasts all day. I even got a compliment out of the blue from a female stranger who passed by me in the street! She absolutely loved the scent.
on 6 January 2013
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANY AGE GROUP. I THINK THAT THE PERFUME IS GREAT FOR USING AT ANY TIME;
on 21 January 2010
FANTASTIC PERFUME.SUCH A LOW PRICE.GREAT TO SHOP AT HOME WITH COMPANIES SUCH AS THIS AND GET A GREAT BUY.PERFUME SMELLS JUST AS DESCRIBED TOO.
on 1 October 2010
Brought this for my mum she has been wearing it for many years and she loves the smell. Best price i could find
on 3 June 2014
If you purchased Splendor by Elizabeth Arden, please take a look at the box first, because if the box doesn't have silver snow flakes on it but only brown, then the perfume is fake, is not the real and original thing. Secondly, once you open the box, you'll see that the color of the parfum is dark yellow, and should be very light yellowish, almost clear. Next, if you know the original smell of Splendor you'll see that this one doesn't smell the same and it doesn't last. I am currently investigating this issue with Elizabeth Arden Customer Service and will update on it. In the mean time, don't buy this perfume, because it might be not the real one.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2011
This product is the one of the best perfumes i've ever bought. Though it is my first time (and, i wasn't so sure about it). I have recommended it to my friends and, wish to buy more or any product that is as good as that when am ready.
on 9 November 2011
This perfume is very nice and it has a very good price tag too. Buy it without thinking. The smell is not over powering