Size: 75ml EDT Spray|Change

on 17 April 2016
Summary: Lovely fragrance, which was a complete blind buy based on reviews only.

Rating 4/5 for the price. I would recommend this fragrance. It's just a very nice fragrance and has received positive reviews from the average person like you and I, as well as perfume connoisseur. I would say try it on your skin or clothes in the store because it does not smell that nice on paper, I think it's because the alcohol content is 85%.

To me this fragrance is calming. To start off with I don't like the fragrance too much and actually find it a bit harsh, almost dampy smell to me (but to be fair, I do put a lot 7-10 sprays, so maybe that's the issue), but once the top notes have gone you're left with softer, floral smell which is very non-offensive, non-aggressive and just pleasant.

The one that I bought says "Versace" and does not say "VERSUS", and I'm perfectly happy with that, but that's probably psychological as I think it's the exact same fragrance. I think Versace is older stock and Versus is the newer stock, but I'd rather have the "Versace" one.

Other perfumes I either currently own and/or use, or, have owned and/or used in the past (in no particular order):

Locoste Pour Homme
Gucci Made to Measure
Montblanc Emblem Intense
Police to be the king
on 1 February 2011
Very nice smell. 75 ml, so quite big as for the price. One of the best fragrances at that price!!! Have one myself and did buy a lot for gifts!
on 28 December 2012
smells amazing, well worth the money i paid ! so happy i bought it !

If your looking for the perfect aftershave/perfume this is the one to get
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 September 2015
This is a nice clean smell, not too heavy and musky.
It lasts a full day and wears well, smelling as good at the end of the day as it did at the start.
It is very reasonably priced for such a classic and makes a brilliant secret Santa , because I have never met a man who didn't like it.
on 8 January 2010
Versace Blue Jeans EDT is a must. It's a fantastice price smells great and the ladies love it.
on 18 November 2011
Blue Jeans is great. Citrus and vanilla, later on some spices. Longevity and sillage are both very good. Has lots of character. A classic!
on 13 September 2009
When this arrived I thought I had been fleeced. Googling Versus reveals that it is a name used by Versace when they wish to sell low-end products or discontinued lines at reduced prices while maintaining the image of being expensive. I bought this as a day to day EDT, but it is so nice I am more selective about its use.
on 1 January 2014
This sits in my CK1, Joop! And Cool Water 'fad' category. I seem to recall it being ultra popular for a while and the streets were awash with the smell of baby talc and freshness. I'm not hating on it, it's just not for me and doesn't fit in with who I am! To my mind, it's a young mans scent, best in spring / summer time. One thing it does have is longevity.
on 29 May 2010
I have used this product as a work-day after shave/deo spray for many years with much pleasure. The product was good value, with quick delivery and I was very pleased with my purchase
This has been quite popular for some time now, especially around Christmas time when women are looking to buy their man a nice 'smell'. It has to be admitted that this is a more unusual scent than most, making it that bit more disctinctive.

A very masculine scent with woody and citrus undertones, also with a noticable vanilla tone this smell wraps you in a musky and sexy smell that will turn the ladies heads. A great scent that will always be enjoyed by all.