Size: 100ml Eau De Toilette SprayChange

on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my mum for Christmas as this is her favorite perfume and is usually very expensive but she was made up and i got it for £20 cheaper than in the shops. I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews about the packaging being damaged but mine was perfect and she is none the wiser that i got it online!
on 3 July 2012
This has been a favourite of my 21 year old daughter since she was 16. She still loves it - and so do I, except Im not allowed to wear it as it wouldnt be 'fair'!! Although expensive, it is well worth it because of the funky shaped bottle, the unusual 'tin' it comes in but mostly because the smell is wonderful and lasts a very long time. Its fresh, yet sophisticated and gets lots of lovely comments! It arrived quickly and was well packaged so no damage, definitely recommended!
on 4 September 2011
I love this product. I have always had problems with parfums not adjusting to my skin but Paul Gaultier works wonderful. The aroma is brilliant. I have had a few people ask me what the parfum was that I was wearing.

If you want a soft fragrance I would recomend Jean Paul Gaultier
on 14 August 2011
One of the best Perfumes ever made. I am never without a bottle of this but buy the EDP not EDT.
on 28 November 2014
Don't buy this perfume! its been opened and tampered with, it doesn't smell the same, it smells of alcohol and bath soap! I have used the genuine perfume most of my adult life and never has it brought me out in a rash like it has tonight! pictures have been taken and complaint made to amazon!!! so disappointed in the seller and product!!
review image review image review image
55 comments99 of 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
I thought the price was too cheap. The item sent was EDT and not EDP as in the description. One of the previous reviews had stated the same but I thought it must just be a "dispatch" error. Obviously not!
on 20 September 2013
genuine bottle but tampered with and quite obvious that this has being watered down, save the hassle and buy from a genuine store.
11 comment53 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2013
Product arrived with neck seal dislodged and perfume leaked into its cannister. Tried to contact supplier via their websight,as their
complaints procedure suggested,but websight did not acknowledge Amazon's product code,which is what they asked for. Returned
perfume to Amazon and refund hopefully should appear in next credit card statement. Re-ordered product from Debenhams and
noticed that their cannister was sealed with tape around its lid whereas original supplier's was not ! Have not opened said container as it is a Christmas present.
on 6 January 2013
Classic perfume, the correct one not a copy. It arrived early well in time for me to give it out as the present intended
on 21 October 2011
This is truly a fantastic perfume!! I ran out ages ago so when this new bottle arrived I was delighted to be reminded just how gorgeous it is!! It also lasts quite well, which doesn't happen with many other perfumes. This one was just a tiny bottle as a treat for the summer & until I could afford a larger bottle but soon discovered how lovely it is to have a small bottle that I was able to put in my vanity case when I went away for a few days & so be able to use & enjoy, as the usual size is far too big to take away with me. In fact when you take the bottle out of its outer tin, it would easily fit in your handbag!! So a really good value for money item & an excellent idea to package it in such a tiny bottle.