Size: 100 mlChange

on 2 December 2013
I got this at a great price for my husband who swears by this aftershave it was delivered promptly and in perfect condition very good buy would recommend to anyone
on 17 January 2013
I was really impressed by this perfume.

The summary of this review is that it is a long lasting perfume with strong masculine scent.
on 25 December 2013
I always rate Cerruti products highly as I personally think they are a super company that produces a great product at a great price.
on 10 January 2013
This was bought as a gift for my nephew who told me it was his favourite aftershave - and after smelling it I can see why!!
on 7 March 2011
I wasn't much of a fragrance wearing person because i could never find one that really appealed to me. I tried many different brands including your Calvin Kleins, Armanis, Davidoffs etc. but then i came across this one and instantly fell in love with it. It has a distinctive element to it and recieves many compliments. This is the only fragrance I now buy and the only one I would recommend.
on 30 December 2012
This is my first Cerruti after being a Chanel and Givenchy follower for long time. I must admit that spray lives upto the expectations of house of Cerruti. Its notes are good combinations and settles down very well.
Recommended.
on 6 September 2011
I have used this product for over 5years now, and believe it to be one of the best I have used throughout my life.
It has a lasting, light fragrance,which is especially nice for evening use.
Females appear to like it, I have been asked on many occasions, and at many differing venues ( including Garden Centres ) what it is that I am using.
At 77yrs of age thats flattering, and I need lots of that, its so good for the ego ! I believe it to be reasonably priced too.
11 comment31 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 July 2011
I've been using this fragrance since it was released. It has a great clean smell and is good for day and evening wear.

It's also great value. I hope they consider stocking the 200 ml size.
on 9 April 2014
I bought this fragrance as I had run out of Ed Hardy Villain.
The strength of the reviews turned me on to it as it seemed to be favoured by many.
Well, it does give off a pleasant aroma, quite floral.
Masculine but at the same time providing a few feminine notes.
Didn't last all day. In fact, a couple of hours passed before it lost most of it's impact.
Good price though.
Others who have sniffed me find it OK!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 December 2015
Product arrived on time, but when I opened the box and took out the aftershave it was obviously fake. The cellophane wrapper was loose and cheap. The box and inner box were of very poor quality, with a 'pretend' bar code printed onto the bottom of the box. The aftershave smelt like the rubbish you get in the markets abroad. Won't bother getting fragrances again from Amazon, as even for fake it was poor!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse