Size: 50 ml|Change

on 19 February 2014
On receipt of the purchase I had some reservations about the authenticity which continue to this day. The reasons for this are
(1) that although cellophane wrapped the box had some scraping marks on the edges as if used (2) the writing on the box was an off white, again as if used, and the genuine boxes have grey coloured 'Armani' and white coloured 'Code' just like the picture beside this review! (3) having opened the box the bottle head was black and the genuine ones are grey, as per the picture once again and this top is kind of ill-fitting.

With my doubts rising I got my current bottle out to compare the contents and there is a obvious difference in smell with my new bottle being inferior. Further to this I examined the current bottle and it has a label stuck to the bottom with serial numbers, etc, confirming its validity. Low and behold, the new purchased bottle has nothing.

So, to summarise, taking into account all that has been mentioned, I opine that this purchase is not a genuine article.

Bill McMillan
on 9 June 2015
I read a lot of reviews, mostly positive but some negative saying it's fake etc. But I did some research, and one of the ways to tell is by comparing the batch number on the bottle and on the packaging it comes in. These should match, and in my case they did, they so that's one proof that it's not a fake. Another is to check the batch number, using http://checkcosmetic.net or http://www.checkfresh.com/how-to-find-batch-number.html. which will show you if it's a correct batch number and the date it was manufactured.

The Armani code for men isn't as strong as some other aftershaves for men so the scent is generally subtle, and i've compared to a sample I had from John Lewis, they smell exactly the same. The scent lasts quite a while too.
on 28 June 2013
To good to be true the bottle I got was filled with a weak smelling version avoid like the plague.
on 11 December 2015
Received this today, checked the product code...all good. It's for my son for Christmas so I can't comment on the smell but it arrived well packaged and because of the coding (pardon the pun) I know it's authentic so I'm happy.
on 4 March 2013
I tried this product in the duty free shop and read the reviews online. Having quickly searched the web to find the best deals I decided to purchase this product from Amazon. Delivery was very quick and well packaged. The fragrance is one of the best and seems to last a long time. Would highly recommend.
on 4 April 2015
Purchased on Amazon from 'OTC Global Trading'. I would be amazed if it's not a fake, the scent lasts about 20mins, my wife needs to touch my neck with her nose in order to smell it after an hour, worst product ever, I've bought this in duty free shop and it lasts way longer. I really resent this purchase. I recommend you buy elsewhere.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2016
NOT GENIUNE!

I have used this perfume for around 6 years now, going through 4 bottles a year..... i have always bought in in the airport!

this bottle had a different design, which at teh beginning i though is an update from Armani themselves,
but when i smelt the perfume ITS WATERED DOWN!
disappointed
on 7 October 2012
A wonderful eau de toilette that is definitely worth having on the shelf in your bathroom. Draws compliments from females and males. Women love the scent and as a result, men want it. Subtle in its operation, people won't smell you before you enter the room as they will with some aftershaves but they will certainly catch a whiff of it as you pass prompting a pleasant 'mmm'. Lasts well, reasonably priced and you only need a squirt or two.
on 7 November 2014
I was looking for the Armani I used to wear in '91, however, couldn't find it but this was the closest. I think it may be the same, re-named, though with a little more bergamot.
I was stood at the bus stop and thought I could smell 'Eau Sauvage' then realised it was me.
Very nice !!
on 15 April 2015
Bought for my partner for valentines day. I don't know how people can question it's authenticity, it's most definitely the real deal! His favourite and he loves it. And an amazing price compared to high street stores. Will be purchasing again and again