Size: 100mlChange

on 23 December 2012
A lovely EDT that's very subtle on the skin. It has gorgeous citrus tones to it and smells very unique. If you like subtle this could be the EDT you're looking for :) I would thoroughly recommend this product.
on 22 March 2009
I like it...nice sweet smell.. with a bit of citrus aroma..
good for summer..not to heavy
on 2 April 2013
This eau de toilette is great value - I wonder why it is so cheap.Perhaps because the plastic around the bottle is pretty gross and it does't stand up very well !
on 2 June 2014
This is very pleasant scent,lasts most of the day. It came within a couple of days of ordering it. I would recommend this product on the scent and the price.
on 14 May 2013
This perfume is okay but cannot smell it on me and it might be me but I like a stronger fragrance.
on 2 December 2010
speedy despactch and delivery, especially in this dreadful snowy weather. the product itself, having never smelt it is nice and light. slightly musky and floral which im sure the intended reciever of this gift will enjoy greatly. very affordable price and at that you cant really argue. I tend to find that now people are just buying celebrity branded fragrances and sometimes forget about the other ones that are just as good. i personally have found when shopping for female fragrances in department stores they are always way too heavy and sweet smelling. as a guy im looking for something simple and unique for either my mum, sister or friend. this perfume is exactly that. 5/5!
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2011
it has a nice fragrance but you have to use an awful lot until you can smell it properly.i would only recommend it to people who don't like strong fragrances. personally this wasn't a best buy for me.
on 11 August 2014
I love FCUK products & the scent of this perfume is lovely. The smell lasts a long time. I'd normally not hesitate to mark this 5/5 but sadly I've had to stop using my bottle after only a couple weeks as the 'pump' to spray the perfume jammed up. Disappointed.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2016
Absolutely love this scent and got it on offer which is great! However the pump press is absolutely poorly made.not sure whether it's a one off faulty perfume or it's a general manufacture fault. The press does not go all the way down to spray and you CANNOT Hold it with one hand and spray! I have to hold it in one hand and use my other hands thumb to even get a little spray out! The entire bottle is a ridiculous shape you can't simply spray with ease. its quite an effort to get good coverage ! I know this is FCUK's problem however just warning you incase you buy off here and find it a problem. I'd still get this fragrance again though just wish they would change the size and shape of the bottle.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2011
Very pleasant fragrance. Was bought for my sons 15 year old girlfriend and she is very happy with it. Clean smell
11 comment9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question