on 8 December 2009
This unit was purchased for use by my wife on the recommendation of a professional health service physiotherapist. She suffers from low back pain following an operation to stabilise her spine deformed by scoliosis. She had tried the same unit on loan from the hospital for two weeks, so knew it was effective in stopping her pain. We would recommend this unit most highly for anyone suffering pain caused by muscle spasm.
on 15 March 2014
Picked one of these models up from a charity shop for £4. Amazing piece of kit, kills my lower back pain within minutes. That's good going considering I have L4/L5 lumbar complete loss of disc and a grade 2 anterior slip. Since using this machine my associated sciatic pains have diminished considerably as well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 September 2013
This works so well for my arthritis, I had to grab a spare whilst I could. Simple set-up and use makes this machine a delight. Very pleased with my purchase, especially as it was so well packed in a beautiful leather pouch. Nice one. :)
on 21 September 2015
Bought this for my mother who suffers from back pain. She has used the product before and was pleased to receive her own and uses it all the time. A good buy and good price and received promptly as usual.
on 9 April 2016
This is the second of those which I have bought, having given the first to
a relative. It is very versatile in the variation of the pulse frequencies and
pulse definition.
on 18 January 2015
very good helps relieve pain i would recommend this product to anyone who suffers pain you can walk about with it ondose the job
on 7 January 2015
best thing I have bought for my rehabilitation, and I have recommended to others
on 8 November 2015
Very good product and very speedy delivery
on 22 September 2014
Totally unique and amazing
on 6 January 2010
with the body clock TENS unit i've have no problems but WARNING do not buy extra pads(you can buy pads from different companies), also body clock aftersales very poor