on 6 October 2011
My wife has used Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau De Toilette Spray for years. I always used to purchase this from Perfume Shops. But for some reason it is very hard to find now. Although The Perfume Shop still stock this but at a far higher price than from Amazon.
The amount of women that actually stop my wife and ask her what perfume she is wearing is unbelievable. Because it smells so strong and nice.
This must be the fourth time I have purchased this perfume from Amazon and I can guarantee I will continue doing so.
on 2 January 2013
My daughter used to use this perfume but found it hard to obtain in England. Whilst surfing we found it. 90ml very good value for money. The smaller 30ml (handbag size) is virtually the same price for smaller size. Well done Amazon.
on 17 June 2012
My husband got this for me for my birthday, and its wonderful light and spring smell not over bearing i have had alot of people comment the smell is not over powering thanks
on 28 November 2012
I have used this fragrance for many years but have not been able to purchase in store so it is great to be able to purchase online. It is a very fresh and clean smelling perfume and not too strong as many other perfumes are overwhelming.
on 7 January 2012
Good description so I made an informed choice. Nice packaging and whats more it smelled divine. Lots of comments from people too. Very happy.
on 14 June 2012
Love this perfume,its fresh and has real class. I have used this perfume for about 10 years and it
always makes me feel really special, great item
on 6 August 2013
This is one of my favourite perfumes, but finding it in shops now is harder than finding rocking horse droppings! I was down to my last drop, but thankfully there are sellers on Amazon who still have this in stock. The price was also amazing. It's difficult to review a perfume as everyone has different tastes. Also, perfumes smell differently on different people due to the oils in the skin, so someone might love the smell of it on someone else, or on one of those paper sample sticks they use in shops, but on them it may smell awful. The only way to know if a perfume will suit you is to spray some on and wear it for a couple of hours. I have worn this for several years and have had many compliments, and strangers coming up to me to ask what my lovely perfume is.
on 30 June 2013
I used to wear this years ago, it was lovely and always got comments on it. I think this particular bottle is from that bygone era because it smells horrible, as if it's past its sell buy date (if there is such a thing for perfume) and "gone off"! Not nice at all :((
on 3 January 2014
Had looked for this perfume everywhere locally and couldnt find it.Saw it om Amazon at a good price and it was posted to my home.Arrived in good time and well packaged and I bought two so I wont run out for a while.Very pleased with purchase as I love this perfume.
on 13 January 2014
Wings is one of my favourite perfumes and has been for years but it's really hard to find it anyone other than online nowdays. I'm just so pleased that I can still get it and I don't think I'll ever tire of the fresh, lovely smell...

See one answered question