on 6 October 2011
My wife has used Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau De Toilette Spray for years. I always used to purchase this from Perfume Shops. But for some reason it is very hard to find now. Although The Perfume Shop still stock this but at a far higher price than from Amazon.
The amount of women that actually stop my wife and ask her what perfume she is wearing is unbelievable. Because it smells so strong and nice.
This must be the fourth time I have purchased this perfume from Amazon and I can guarantee I will continue doing so.
22 comments20 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2012
My husband got this for me for my birthday, and its wonderful light and spring smell not over bearing i have had alot of people comment the smell is not over powering thanks
on 2 January 2013
My daughter used to use this perfume but found it hard to obtain in England. Whilst surfing we found it. 90ml very good value for money. The smaller 30ml (handbag size) is virtually the same price for smaller size. Well done Amazon.
on 7 January 2012
Good description so I made an informed choice. Nice packaging and whats more it smelled divine. Lots of comments from people too. Very happy.
on 14 June 2012
Love this perfume,its fresh and has real class. I have used this perfume for about 10 years and it
always makes me feel really special, great item
on 28 November 2012
I have used this fragrance for many years but have not been able to purchase in store so it is great to be able to purchase online. It is a very fresh and clean smelling perfume and not too strong as many other perfumes are overwhelming.
on 6 August 2013
This is one of my favourite perfumes, but finding it in shops now is harder than finding rocking horse droppings! I was down to my last drop, but thankfully there are sellers on Amazon who still have this in stock. The price was also amazing. It's difficult to review a perfume as everyone has different tastes. Also, perfumes smell differently on different people due to the oils in the skin, so someone might love the smell of it on someone else, or on one of those paper sample sticks they use in shops, but on them it may smell awful. The only way to know if a perfume will suit you is to spray some on and wear it for a couple of hours. I have worn this for several years and have had many compliments, and strangers coming up to me to ask what my lovely perfume is.
on 2 December 2012
My wife has been using this for years, better than all the new stuff coming out with a "Celebrity" recommending it.
on 29 August 2012
I ordered this perfume on Thursday, it was dispatched on Friday and I got it on Wednesday morning...Not bad for something I couldn't get from any shops anymore! And believe me I have tried to find it in Ireland , Uk and Spain...
I looooooooove this perfume! I've been wearing it since I was 17! The smell is gorgeous, in fact people (specially women) stop me to ask for my perfume...it is definitely a conversation starter! I would most certainly buy from On Line Beauty Ltd again! I am a veeeeeery happy customer!
on 25 March 2015
I used to wear this perfume 20 years ago and I fancied revisiting the aroma of my 26 year old self. They have long since stopped selling Wings in the shops, thankfull I found it selling for a song on Amazon.
The perfume evokes such lovely memories of my 20s. Now my fifteen year old is covering herself in it and filing away some lovely memories of her own.
It has always reminded me of freshly laundered clothing and wherever I go people always comment on how lovely I smell.

See one answered question