on 25 June 2013
I am a pefume fanatic and own about forty bottles of perfume, - and this stands head and shoulders above the rest ! This is so cheap to buy now compared to when it first came out, (can be found in places like Wilkinsons or Bodycare) yet to me it still smells so expensive and luxurious. I ALWAYS , always come back to this perfume and of all the scents I own, this is one that people always ask me about when I wear it. It lasts so well , and the smell is so unique - to me there's nothing like it. I prefer this to anything by Chanel or Prada, and I really can't say that I have ever found a perfume I love as much as this one !! I have now been wearing it for about eleven years, and I'm still not bored. When I smell it...I just think of glittery sparkling gold or amber....it's just so lovely. If you haven't worn it before.....buy it, - wear it, and I guarantee you will have at least 3 people asking you which perfume you're wearing on the first day !!
on 18 August 2012
Burberry Original EDP 100ml. Love this perfume. Long time favourite very recognisable fragrance similar to Ghost Deep Night, to my nose anyway. But Burberry Original is no new kid on the block and has been around for donkeys years. It's so appealing a warm, spicy winter sent worn all seasons round by me. My second bottle. Good price and delivery.
Burberry Original Eau Du Parfum Spray 100ml
on 14 February 2013
I am so pleased with this perfume it smells fantastic and i have had a few people comment on how lovely it smells. The price was very good as well.
on 10 March 2013
Burberry are no longer making this product I'm told, so to find that it is still available on the internet is great news.
Arrived on time and well packaged. Love it!
on 29 December 2013
There's probably no point in describing this fragrance as you really need to try a perfume on your skin before you make a decision. What I can say is that, for me, it's a lovely 'everyday' perfume that I use for work and will last me about 8 months. I'd say that's extremely good value - half the price of that in the shops.
on 7 February 2013
Was a gift and is what she has had before.Arrived as required and am very happy with ease of use of ordering
on 7 December 2013
This was bought for me as a present and, to be honest, I put it in the cupboard and was running low on perfume for work so used it and everyone commented how lovely it was!!
on 27 December 2013
Great prompt delivery before dated stated. Packaging was good and product was as advertised. Good to be able to get this size as shops dont seem to stock larger bottles now.
on 11 January 2014
It was my first time to buy this perfume, and I did this after reading the reviews and of course because of the price. I was supposed to receive the item on the 29th December but instead I got it on the 9th January, which is kind of normal because of the holidays in both seller's country and mine( Europe zone 2). When first tried this perfume it seemed like a mens fragrance but after a while not only I got used to it but also addicted to this scent. I recomnend this to those who dont want a too girly and I should underline that it lasts many hours.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2013
Excellent perfume and it arrived swiftly. I will always procure perfume via this route in future as I think it's the best value. Highly recommended