on 2 January 2013
It lasts all day and is a GREAT product. My boss even wanted a bottle so bought herself some.Revlon Lasting Femme Cologne Spray 100ml
on 12 February 2013
got for my mum very nice bottle and big lovely fragrance and very cheap for every day perfume my mum loved it would recommend
on 7 January 2013
Really please with the perfume, light and fresh fragrance which lingers on scarves and clothes after use. Had many remarks from people asking the name. Great price, compared to many of the larger retail stores.
on 9 February 2013
Very good value for money. Gave as a Christmas gift to family and friends. The packaging and shape of bottle was very pretty and feminine. I have always likeed Revlon products.
on 29 January 2013
Bought Two of these for family stocking fillers. The response was amazing,happy faces and many thanks. So I guess I got it right.
on 31 July 2011
Nice smell if you like Vanilla, and not a heavy perfume.
It is worth the price.
It does not last long which given its name is quite amusing.
I have bought a similar fragrance which is a popular brand and is more than twice the price .
on 22 December 2011
I bought this because of the price, I do like to try out cheaper perfumes even though i mainly use versace , firstly the bottle is bulky, which makes it hard to spray -would be fine if you have super large hands! And the lid was on so tight I thought I was going to break it getting it off, anyhows the scent I wasnt keen on when I first sprayed it , but then it leaves a very soft nice smell, cant think what it reminds me off but its very pleasant and I find myself squirting this throughout the day , for under a fiver its worth a try.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2012
Excellent for the price! Have had comments on this too would buy again. Excellent christmas present & its at a price you can afford.
on 16 September 2013
Such a crisp fresh frangrance and a VERY reasonable price. I will definitely be buying this product in the future.
on 4 December 2012
well i cant be more happy with the service i have had. the perfum came leaking in box .i was going to send it back but changed our mind ,for what we paid for it .it was a bargin. but to send us another one.and we could keep the original one we were stunned we would like to thank amazon very much