on 31 October 2012
This wall chart is strong and large enough to use as a substantial literacy wall display resource. I have used it for displaying various sounds and words in my p1 classroom but I would be able to use this chart regardless of the stage I was teaching.
on 30 May 2013
We use this for read write inc lessons. It's a well made and useful resource. Quite big so make us you measure your space first.
on 11 June 2015
from the picture I thought this came with cards.
It does appear good quality but is a lot of money without the cards!
on 29 August 2015
My children love this as their daily schedule. Because it is so wide I can include extra information such as which reading group is being heard. It is well made and looks good. Excellent delivery.
on 16 January 2014
school was very impressed with this product, quality for price very acceptable and time of delivery excellent, we decided to use this product in all our classes as we were so impressed.
on 9 December 2013
My staff have been badgering me for some of these for months. It's great now to see them being used so effectively around the school.
on 27 February 2014
A very good and large pocket chart for sentences that can be presented all the time
In the classroom. Definitely recommend it.
on 12 September 2015
Excellent for the classroom, I used mine for Read, Write Inc red and green words
on 2 December 2015
Used in a school and this product is perfect for the younger children
on 2 March 2015
Brilliant exactly what we needed - used for read write inc sessions