on 28 December 2013
After having a similar toy net growing up, I didn't hesitate to get my son something similar. After research I found this large toy hammock (this JUMBO sized one is 6 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet, not to be confused with the standard size by Prince Lionheart which is very small). It sounds really large and it does hold quite a few stuffed animals off of the ground and out of the way but it isn't TOO large really. It hangs down to an extent and it is hung in a corner and so doesn't take up too much space. It is very durable as well and my son loves to throw his stuffed animals up into the net, as I did when i was his age.
on 1 May 2009
this product does exactly as it says. It is a neat and tidy way to store toys off the floor. It does require a bit of work to put up as you have to drill holes in the wall for the hooks to screw into, but apart from that it is very simple to set up. It stretches to quite a large size and holds a lot of toys.
I was drowning in my bed from cuddly toys, but now they are all safely tucked up in this hammock, and i have space to sleep in comfort.
A very good product, and one i would recommend.
on 15 November 2013
This can take a huge amount of teddies, and my daughter has a huge amount of teddies.....although still too much to fit in this. Price was good, size was good and being able to use ceiling / high wall space made it practical.
on 15 December 2015
The amount of toys this can hold is amazing! Just when I thought it couldnt hold anymore, lo and behold, I found more room. The bedroom has never been tidier. The only problem I have is trying to stop my boy from climbing in beside them all!
on 5 February 2016
Brilliant. When I opened the packet I thought it wouldn't hold much but once I got it up its held loads of teddies and me and the kids love it :)
review image
on 19 June 2013
Can't fault this product, large white stretchy toy hammock that holds lots of soft toys, perfect for my 2 boys who share a small bedroom. I didn't use the wall fixtures as I hooked it over brackets on corner shelves. Kids love it too, they can still see all the toys through the net. Shame doesnt come in different colours. Would recommend, it's worth the money.
on 9 February 2016
Does the job. Not very big so won't hold lots of teddys. Holds small teds best. It gets them out of the way. It does come with three strong easy fixings and three not sure why window suckers. They however would not hold the weight of the teddys.
on 3 June 2016
Suction caps wouldn't fix to my child's painted wall. Prob need glossy surface, but as most bedroom walls are not seemed bit odd. However managed to hang using the hook part of suction cap fittings as have picture rail around room. Seems reasonably secure but only just put up so will have to see if stays up over time. Stretched out really big as described and fitted loads of teddies in of all shapes and sizes. Only kept out one teddy that has wheat pack in as felt migh be too heavy and end up tipping rest out. Bed clear at last and soft toys displayed nicely so Mum and son both very happy!
on 21 September 2013
Very easy to put up. I couldn't believe how big the hammock goes. Keeps my sons teddies off the floor and look great in the hammock. Will be getting another one when my daughters teddy collection grows a bit more.
on 28 February 2014
My son has so many teddies I thought I'd need two of these to store them all - but one did the trick! Plus it looks really cute above his bed! So pleased with this item, very cheap and perfect for keeping toys off the floor.