Size: XS|Change
Price:£2.79+ Free shipping

on 18 September 2013
I bought several toys for our new puppy. This was and remains her favourite. She is a Cavapoo ( King Charles Cavalier Spaniel / Toy poodle X) so is fairly little and this was absolutely the right size to carry around comfortably in her mouth. It not only comes with a squeaker but a spare replacement too! We call it her 'baby' & she has it with her in her crate at night. It must be well made as despite her chewing it, there are no holes in the seam 2 months on. I have put it through a delicate cycle in the washing machine too, & it still comes out squeaking. It is small but that is a plus if your pup has a small mouth. I have since bought her the small Frog & Chick in the range but Teddy will always be her favourite. Thoroughly pleased with this cute little bear and would recommend.
on 30 July 2014
A Perfect size for Toy breed dogs! This Kong XS Teddy came with a spare squeaker. A perfect little package in every way! My tiny little dog absolutely loves this toy as it is just the right size for him (most toys described as extra small are usually still too big and heavy for him). He has a little mouth and carries this 2 inch long toy around with him easily.
If you have a dog that weighs more than 3 kg, may I suggest you buy a bigger size because while this toy is the perfect size for my teacup chihuahua who is 23 months old and weighs just 3kg - a bigger dog may easily swallow the teddy whole and choke.
If my dog could talk he would give the Kong XS Teddy Bear a thumbs up he loves it so much, he even sleeps with it . I give it a 100% Recommendation for owners of Tiny (TOY BREED) Dogs. My dog is very happy I plan to buy him some more :-)
on 18 June 2014
My small lhasa apso puppy loves this it is alot smaller than i thought but she loves it and that is all that matters. it even comes with an extra squeeky in case the outer breaks but i have had this 2 months and even with my puppy playing with it all the time it still looks and sounds like new.
on 27 November 2013
This is titled extra small and it really is! Only about two inches tall, so only suitable for pups, as other dogs may swallow it whole.
on 27 December 2013
The teddy was a lot smaller than I expected but my dog liked it and squeaked it to death. good job there are replacement squeaks.
on 29 July 2014
This teddy is cute because it is tiny but definitely not the usual high quality expected from a Kong product.
on 2 January 2016
My little Shihpoo puppy loves her tiny Teddy and carries it about easily which is lovely as most toys are far to big for her, if you have a tiny puppy who wants a friend to carry about this is ideal, very well made and very cute great to have a spare squeaker too, Tess very pleased with my purchase
on 22 April 2016
My toy poodle destroyed it in a few hours she loved it! she hasn't put it down since it arrived. Came 2 days after I bought it. The bear that came wasn't the one on the picture, it didn't have a white head but it had 1 black ear which is still cute.. Will defiantly buy more and extra squeakers!
on 4 May 2015
Cute and fluffy. Good quality that I have come to expect from any Kong products. Small size is exactly what I wanted, would be okay for very small dogs or puppies that don't seek to destroy their toys. This was bought for ferrets and my little female loves it.
on 10 December 2015
My puppy is small and will be a small dog when he's grown (which he is nearly finished doing) and he LOVES this :-) He plays with it, chews it, can pick it up and run about with it. Am glad that this is one puppy purchase I don't regret.