Size: 100mlChange

on 6 June 2014
I don't believe the one I received from Jaks Beauty Parlour is genuine Vanderbilt.

1. The box was not cellophane sealed.
2. The spray nozzle is a cheap white one not the normal gold-coloured one.
3. The spray nozzle is too big so the lid does not fit.
4. The swan on the bottle should be indented with head facing left - on the one I received the swan is proud of the bottle with the head facing right.
5. It doesn't smell like Vanderbilt.

I've been wearing Vanderbilt for nearly 30 years, I know what the bottles look like and I know what it smells like!
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2013
My first time of trying Vanderbilt and I will surely buy again.
It smells lovely, soft and last for a considerable amount of time on you and clothing.
Very soft and subtle to the nose, beautiful scent for a lady of any age.
on 23 December 2012
Item as described Love this perfume would suit any occasion Prompt deliver Young or old could wear this perfume any time of the day
on 13 August 2011
I have worn this perfume for 25 years, although I have had lots of other much more expensive perfumes bought for me I always go back to this one. Its the only perfume I have got comments on and the only perfume that lasts all day long. I love it and so will you !
0Comment33 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2013
I bought this for my wife who used this perfume as an everyday scent quite a few years ago, nice to see it is still available, a lovely slightly musky ,floral. scent and not overpowering
on 8 February 2013
You know when certain smells spring up old memories? This is one for me!

My mum wore this when I was a child and I never forgot that warm, soft and friendly scent she always had. Always calmed me down when I fell off my bike, and made me happy. When she worked nights, I used to sleep in her bed and smell this on her pillow.

As time went on, she just stopped wearing it.

...

I randomly smelt it a year or two ago on someone else passing down the street and instantly thought to ask her what perfume she used to wear.
She told me and I searched it and found it!

I bought her this and she smells like Mummy again! I can't say how happy it makes me!

It isn't just good for me to remember, but she was so happy to be bought something like this again, despite the fact it is actually pretty cheap. It made her happy, basically telling her 'This smells good on you' is always a nice compliment :)
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2013
This will be for my Wife from our Son, although he does not know it yet, and I purchased 2 of these. I used to treat my Wife to her favourite Vanderbilt smelly when we first got together 36 years ago. We could get it from lots of places, but then over the years it became difficult to find, and then impossible to get. So whilst trawling thro Amazon looking for something different to a meal out or flowers for Mothers Day, I found this Vanderbilt and wow. Ordered it late last Friday and gift wrapped and it arrived today, Monday, really great service. My Wife is currently into Tresor, but this will be a great surprise from my Son. As a matter of interest the second bottle is from our various Dogs and Cats, and yes they also send and receive presents.
0Comment28 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 October 2011
It's definitely good value for money....It's really nice on the skin and no where near overpowering...Glad I decided to try it
on 9 January 2014
I purchased this as a gift and was pleased with the price and product. It arrived before the due date. It is a good quality product and at an excellent price compared to High Street prices. My Mum was very pleased with her gift.

I will certainly be coming back for more.
on 27 February 2013
i luv this perfume , i remember this in the late 80s, and i still love the scent to this it lasts not far off a full day