on 16 November 2012
I bought these headphones because I was tired of buying cheap earphones, and wanted something that would last, on a budget. I chose these because for the £18.31 I paid they were good value. They arrived from Amazon very quickly and when I plugged them into my laptop to do some sound mixing, I was very surprised. I decided to test them with different genre's of music and they work very well, without too much low end bass. The build quality is also reasonably good, say a 7 out of 10. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone on a budget in need of some decent headphones.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2013
I own other quality headphones but having read the positive reviews I bought these Behringer HPS3000 as recording monitors. Of course I did not expect them to match my other costlier Shure headphones, and so I was not disappointed.

For the money paid they are truly good:

BUILD QUALITY 8/10: Tough as army boots, they're obviously built to last many years if handled with some care. Long and strong chord length too. But they don't fold or swivel, and are fairly bulky.

SOUND QUALITY 7/10: Better than anticipated but don't expect a very detailed sound. Having used them daily for some months now I can tell you that they're quite clear, sharp, and the bass is surprisingly strong.

You won't find a better deal on earth at this price. As monitors they're great and for the money paid I award four stars, but if you want a better and more detailed sound you'll have to spend much more - which is fair enough!

Easily recommended.
on 12 December 2013
I find these headphones very comfortable to have on all day editing audiobooks.
The sound is very good . I compaired them with my sony pro headphones which are in my studio and for the money the they are excellent. I would say that the highs are not quite as sparkling as the sony pair ... It the sony headphones cost £90 odd pounds.
The behringers do have the look of a cyberman about them.
The cord is quite short... Fine by me. They also have a screw on jack adapter for iPads and computers.
Overall they sound just great ... For the price you can't go wrong with these.
on 13 June 2013
For the price you pay and for the quality you get this is a real good quality headset, my problem with cheaper headphones are they hurt your ears after a couple of hours whether it be down to the build quality or the headphone material but these are perfect, I really couldn't ask for more for what I paid.
on 30 September 2013
Very reasonable headphones at a very reasonable price.
I particularly like the tight fit which is very re-assuring and also stops a lot of the
sound 'bleed' while recording vocals.
A very sturdy headphone -- built to last , but the sound quality is poor . i dont think there is a 40 mil driver to enhance the sound out put , so please check the specs on the website for the driver rating , if you re a dj or regular music listener.
on 6 June 2014
The headphones are a nice size, has a great bass line, however, I would not recommend these for everyday use, the pair I purchased have a rattling in the left headphone when there's too much bass and in some songs the bass is too overpowering.
on 30 January 2014
I had the older model of these which were HPS1000, and they were my favourite headphones due to the size and shape of the ear phones, as they don't leave the tips of your ears aching. I also loved the sound cancelling that automatically happened when I slid them on my head.

I would've been happy receiving something the same quality as my old ones, which eventually busted, but when I got these I was so pleased. They're so much better! The ear phones are still nice and roomy, with an attractive shape to boot! The sound quality in them is absolutely amazing, I'm hearing new notes and instruments in songs that I've listened to for years, just because of the quality of these headphones!
Overall, very very impressed! Would recommend to anyone
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2014
I'm a Behringer addict to be honest. I have so many products by them, recording and live, and I live by these when I'm recording or mixing. HIGHLY recommend.
on 11 June 2014
Delivered early, exactly what i wanted. Chuffed to bits and would definately order again. Well done electovision wiil look to see what else i can order