on 8 October 2010
Good, sturdy toy but the picture does create the impression that it is bigger than it really is. The police motorbike is 9cm long and the police figure is 6cm high. Found this to be slightly disappointing, as was expecting something more substantial. More thorough descriptions in the ad would be appreciated.
on 21 May 2009
Good honest fun, entertaining for all ages, still played with aged 5! creative imaginative play - doesn't break and no batteries and only your own noises! We love the Wow toys.
on 22 February 2010
I love wow toys, they are good fun, durable, not noisy and you don't need batteries. my children play with them for hours.
on 14 September 2009
I bought this for my 2 and a half year old nephew and he just loves it! It's a very durable toy and it doesn't break easily like most kids toys tend to nowadays. He also loved the fact that he got a box with a horse and a motorbike as he loves both.
5* for this toy. Well done.
on 15 September 2009
My 3 year old son has had many hours of fun with this toy. It is brilliant for role play. Sturdy and durable and the figures all fit in the various Wow toys for even more enjoyment. I keep buying these for other children and they always go down a storm.
on 9 September 2015
I liked these, though they are quite small. My 18 month old nephew enjoys them (though he's more into using them as missiles at present!). The little men tend to fall out of their respective vehicles a little too easily. Sturdy and bright coloured.
on 10 August 2015
My son has these and we've also bought them as a present for a friends son. My son has played with them from the age of 1 and is still going with them even at the age of 3. A great buy
on 27 February 2014
FANTASTIC my grandson loved the toy very sturdy and no batteries required. wow toys last forever and all compatible with other wow toys
on 28 July 2013
This is another popular wow toy which is popular with all the children. Definitely but it, it's great and worth the money
on 19 January 2014
The first our son opened and we needed have bothered to buy any others! A nice addition to our WOW collection.