Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 30 BagsChange

I've used slightly cheaper supermarket brand bin liners for my Brabantia 50 litre bin but they are of far poorer quality. I've also bought the Brabantia bin liners from supermarkets - although they can be a bit hard to find and are expensive. This 30 bag pack is excellent value and fit the bin perfectly. They will not rip when you empty the bin and have a bag tie that both holds the bag firmly in the bin at the top and seal the bag when you empty the bin.

If you've got a Brabantia 50 litre bin buy these. You won't find a better price or quality.

UPDATE: I've carried on buying these bags from Amazon. I still can't find a better price or alternate bags of anything approaching the same quality. So still 5*.
33 comments56 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2009
mmm bin liners, what can i say? well they do exactly what they say they will, which is great! these bin liners are very big, very strong & do not stick to the side of the bin even when full to capacity they still glide out the bin with ease! they make your life that wee bit easier!
on 2 April 2009
If you buy a Brabantia bin then the custom made bin liners are a must.They may be more expensive than supermarket ones but once you have used them you wont want to use anything else.
on 22 May 2009
I have used this product since buying a Brabantia waste bin. I will only use Brabantia bin liners as they are as robust as the bins and no matter what you cram into them they never rip when you lift them out. The inside of our bin is as clean and dry as the day we purchased it in mid 2008.
on 5 September 2006
Nice fitted bin bags for your snazzy bin... Ten of 'em. Who buys bin bags ten at a time? Live a little and get the fifty pack. They're worth 5 stars that way too.

I can't believe I'm reviewing bin bags. I'm meant to be revising for exams. God help me.
0Comment41 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2013
I have been buying these bin liners for a number of years and realise you get what you pay for, copies of these bags always split so I always come back to these. However I'm very disappointed to see the increase in price from Amazon, in the last 12 months the price has increased by over £1.60 per pack. I've gone to Debenhams and got them back at the old price with free delivery. Please get the prices back in line.
55 comments9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2008
These bags are a perfect fit for the Brabanta bin (natch!) and have a handy draw string which stops spillage. They are also tough wearing. Very good buy.
on 2 October 2015
I've bought these Brabantia H size bin liners before but nowhere is as cheap as Amazon! If you order other things like I do you get up to 15% off your order using subscribe and save :-D
These Brabantia bin liners are impregnated with a pleasant scent which ensures the rubbish and/or kitchen waste you throw into Brabantia 50 or 60 Litre size bin Always stays fresh whatever you put in it ( we put spent cat litter and other smelly rubbish in ours to test the claims that the bin liner keeps your bin smelling as fresh as a clean baby's ***! And it works! We were having some work done on our kitchen (replacement doors) and needed to move things like the bin into the lounge. Even though the bin was half full of stinky stuff (see above) we couldn't smell it because the Brabantia H size Bin Liners contained the smells!
Also the Bags have a draw string top which believe me is very handy in stopping any bin contents from spilling out when you put it in your wheelie bin. These are large capacity bin liners and 1 bag lasts a whole day (or longer if you don't throw kitty litter and kitty poos in which do fill bags quicker) Very good Quality and 100% Recommended to Every Household with messy kids, and multiple pets :-)!
on 23 June 2011
Yes they're good bin bags (as bin bags go!) - they hold rubbish and don't leak.

However - i wouldn't still expect or want them to cost this much!

Someone PLEASE start making cheaper bin bags that are good quality!
on 23 January 2015
I bought these liners (which are usually excellent) from Goods Wholesale Ltd. This seller posted the bags out in 3 packets of 10 liners; no drama. However, we started having problems with the liners in the 2 packet. Every so often, one liner wouldn't fit the bin (see attached picture) but then the next liner in roll was fine. Contacted the seller who didn't respond. Makes me wonder whether the liners were genuine Brabantia!
review image