Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Format: DVDChange

on 1 April 2012
As a film it's dire, but strangely captivating. The best thing about it is spotting the numerous celeb cameos. The music is good (if you're a Spice Girls fan). And it reminds us just how gorgeous the girls were, Victoria had curves then and Mel B and Emma looked superb.
on 22 February 2013
Of course this isn't going to be a cinematic masterpiece with Oscar-worthy performances, but that's not exactly what you would want when buying a Spice Girls Movie, is it?! This film has it all - aliens, innuendos and some debatable fashion, our five favourite girls from the nineties with so many familiar faces (Stephen Fry, Jennifer Saunders etc.) that make it all the more exciting. If you loved this film as a child you will still love it now, it brought back so much nostalgia and so many happy memories from my childhood. One thing i will say is that the narrative is very disjointed and the scenes are very random and unrelated, the plot was probably written on the back of a cigarette packet, and this makes the film go super fast - but i imagine that is for the best!

I would definitely recommend any Spice Girls fan to buy this and the price makes it a bargain, it's worth having just to keep a part of your childhood and when you rewatch it for the first time in so many years you will notice a lot of hidden jokes and hidden celebrity references that you just wouldn't have understood as a child.

Buy the DVD, throw on your platform boots and Union Jack dress, get the girls round and have a massive giggle-fest.
on 21 January 2012
it is probably one of the worst made movies of all time, bad acting, terrible writing, cringy plot...but i frickin love it!!!!
on 7 August 2000
Unlike the annonymous American reviewer, I never expected great acting skills, when I bought this video, and I believe it was never intended to launch the Spice Girls into professional acting careers, was it? The movie is full of hillarious references within and without the music business (James Bond, Bob Geldof, Elton John, etc.) and he who doesn't mind being ENTERTAINED, no doubt will be. The music's good, the girls look good, so what's wrong with that? Irmela, Hamburg
on 26 June 2012
Really enjoyed watching this again, I saw it at the cinema for my ninth birthday! Yes the acting is bad and the storyline is ridiculous but it sums up the era when the Spice Girls really were taking over the world. The songs are great and its sucha feel-good film with so many cameos. If you ever liked the Spice Girls, buy it! You won't regret it.
on 10 May 2013
I bought this D.V.D to replace my video of the movie. This movie is a 'light hearted' look at the life as a spice girl. Basically the Spice Girls are having a laugh at themselves. There are some great actors in this movie, my favourite being 'Richard E Grant'
I recommend this movie to anyone who enjoyed the Spice Girls and wants a laugh.
on 16 August 2014
Took me back to the nineties, its a nonsense movie that a lot of serious film buffs would hate but it'd just a bit of fun. I wasn't a giant spice girls fan but I found this a guilty pleasure! And posh spice smiles!!!bonus! The dvd was in good condition, delivery prompt and I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on 10 February 2013
If you were a fan of the spice girls, then this movie has lost none of its charm. Its great seeing them all so young again and what the styles were back then (you actually forget how long ago it was). I also forgot how good their songs were to. Felt like I was back in 1996 : ))
on 29 May 2013
What can be better than sitting around with your friends and pretending that you're thirteen and wearing your Buffalo trainers again. The acting is dreadful but the cameo's are fantastic and it still leaves me brimming with Girl Power!
on 13 April 2015
Only gave it two stars because of the great condition it's in. The movie itself wouldn't even get a star. It's awful and I can't believe I was ever a Spice Girls fan when I was younger! Richard E. Grant is quite funny in it though.