on 26 August 2015
Excellent kit, I bought it primarily for the sponges/clothes and didn't actually realize it came with car wash. To my surprise, mine came with a 520ml bottle of ArmorAll shield car wash, I actually use this as my main car shampoo weekly and find it fantastic, it costs around £7 a bottle from amazon and around £10 in other places. So to find this in my pack I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if all kit's come with the same car wash as I did find it to be slightly strange to find an ArmorAll product amongst Kent products.All the cloths and sponges themselves were of good quality, I did find the sponges slightly smaller than i thought, and the cloths bigger than expected, but that's totally fine by me, they're all a good, appropriate size anyway.
review image review image
on 13 April 2016
For almost the same cost as 1 car wash this provides everything you need to clean your car without having to pay more than once! Literally you have the cleaning solution (which says it will cover about 20 washes), all the different cloths for drying cleaning interior etc. Overall great price for a convenient pack.
review image
on 4 August 2014
I don't wash my car. I know I should. But I don't.

And then every so often, I have to. When I have to give a lift to friends and colleagues. And then the rush is on to descruff and shine.

This kit has provided me with the basic sponges, cloths and polishes to do this. I still cut corners and and struggle with what sponge does what but a proper kit at least shows I want to make the effort.

And it does work, my car looked a lot better than it did before and even had a tiny bit of shine.

You've got to start somewhere.
on 29 October 2012
I bought this Car Valet Pack for £7.42 from Motionperformance-Waxacar and received a parcel 3 days later, but the problem was I was sent the wrong item as I received a smaller Kent car care kit (the Q555 Microfibre Kit instead of the K555 Valet Pack). The kit was also only sent in a plastic post bag so the thin plastic case of the kit was cracked in a little bit in places. I rang Waxacar customer services and they apologised and sent me out the correct Valet pack which came 2 days later. This time the parcel was wrapped in bubble wrap but the plastic case of the packs is quite thin so again it was slightly cracked. I am giving the kit as a present but I doubt my brother will notice the small crack and he'll take all the sponges/cloths out of the case straightaway so the case wont be used to store the bits in anyway.

Overall I am pleased with the Car Valet Pack as it comes in the square box as pictured with all 8 items, although the shampoo looks very watery and may not be very good (but I haven't used it so I can't say for sure) but really don't mind for the price as it is very good value. The delivery from Waxacar was very quick and customer services sorted out the problem I had very quickly.
on 16 January 2013
Good buy, all great items together in one package. Bought for one of my sons who is passionate about keeping his car clean. These products are very good. Would recommend this item.
on 28 June 2015
This is a good pack and useful. The only complaint I have is that there is nothing to explain how to use everything. Obviously some things are self explanatory but others are a bit questionable. I can take an educated guess, which I will, but I'd prefer to be sure.
on 9 December 2013
Got it in a neatly packaged box well ahead of time. This is for my daughter who keeps stealing mine. Got everything in it and hope this will keep her mitts off mine. We can only hope.
on 7 July 2014
Its a decent product, didn't realise delivery was up until 9pm at night, so panic set in slightly after 6pm. product arrived and delivered to next door neighbour upon my request.
Products look decent and not cheap looking. I haven't tried them yet - I will be washing the car tonight - so will update with actual use details later.

Very good product for under a £10 to be honest. Very worth the money and free delivery with my prime account.
on 16 June 2014
Everything included for car valet. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Bought as a fathers day gift and it will be thoroughly used. Great price to say if you bought everything separate it would be much more. Delivery within 3 days as well. Great buy!
on 11 February 2013
This valet pack was given as a gift to someone who takes pride in his car! They were very grateful! The pack is great, it's full of all the items needed to keep a new car looking as new as possible! Ideal for any car enthusiast.......or anyone trying to look after their vehicle!