on 29 September 2010
My little girls loves these. Of all the Sylvanian Families this is her favourite. A nice addition to your collection.
on 13 January 2011
Arrived just in time for Christmas to make a little girl very happy. I could not get this product any where else other that Amazon
on 2 January 2012
my daughter loves her hedgehogs she got from father christmas! They are a great addition to her sylvanian collection. Their prickes are soft and fluffy not rough as you would expect - very sweet!
on 15 April 2011
these furry hedhogs were a great idea.my seven year old daughter is very pleased and they live in the regency hotel.my daughter loves it a brilliant buy.there hair on their backs is so soft and silky .brilliant!
on 31 December 2012
I purchased these as a birthday present for my niece's 8th birthday. She was thrilled with them, and couldn't wait to try out the tiny hair brush on each one. A great success.
on 8 August 2013
My son bought these for his sister for her 9th birthday. She has loved Sylvanians for years and we hadn't seen the hedgehogs in the shops at all, so when spotting these on Amazon we thought it would be a lovely surprise for her - Which they were!
on 23 November 2012
Great quality as I'd expect from SF, educational as the imagination my daughter uses when playing with these is amazing!
Would definitely recommend although all SF tend to be expensive so I buy when they're on special offer!
on 18 February 2015
Brilliant delivery,price and quality. Lovely little hedgehog family that my 7 year old adores. Purchased the little school house to go with them and shes very happy with both. Hours of pretend play.
on 27 December 2012
My daughter saw these and had to add them to her Sylvanian Families collection. Their hair is soft, not spiky, but they are cute and she loved receiving them on Christmas morning.
on 8 January 2014
Bought for granddaughter as she loves sylvannian toys. Good price, good stocking filler for Christmas, just what I expected, granddaughter was thrilled with her present.