on 13 July 2009
in an age when new products are being released onto the market every few months, you need to ask yourself: If it's not broken why try to fix it? Gillette Sensor does not need batteries, nor does it need an increasing number of blades that make the head too large to use! This is an excellent product that has left me not wanting any other razor blades. It is just a pity I struggle to find them on the high-street anymore.
on 3 June 2012
I have used Gillette Sensor blades for years but have found them increasingly difficult to find in the shops. No blade is perfect so have tried others but always keep coming back to the Sensor. Even Gillette Sensor Excel doesn't, in my opinion, give such a good shave as the basic Sensor and they don't seem to last as long either.

Why anyone wants to use more than a twin-bladed razor is beyond me. I presume manufacturers feel they need to continually innovate and with huge marketing budgets behind the products they convince men that more is best. For me, shaving with more than twin blades is cumbersome. Getting into those difficult places around the nose, for example, is best suited to a fine blade not a lump of hydra-headed metal.

It had never occurred to me until recently to buy razor blades off the Internet. This source should, hopefully, enable me to buy basic Gillete Sensor razors well into my dotage.
on 5 December 2015
It is difficult to find these at retailers now, requires hunting down if you have the time hence found it online more easier. Paying for the fast delivery was worth it as I was out of razors! These razors are the best & give a good & best shave even though the product brand is quite old. I don't like razors which have 4 or 5 blades, they cant get into the hard to reach areas around the nose, sides of neck or close to the mouth.
on 22 January 2012
Have had a Gillette Sensor razor for as long as they've ben making them. Simple, straight forward razor, with no frills ands the blades last for weeks even with a heavy beard. Great buy and fast delivery.
on 16 April 2015
I ordered the wrong blasted razor blades... That doesn't diminish their worth. It does, however, mean I have a thoroughly unmanageable beard now.... I have had to resort to drinking real ale and listening to Jethro Tull - so, not a bad result at all.
on 23 December 2013
Trusted item and couldn't see them cheaper anywhere else. Quick delivery, well packaged. Been using them for years. Very, very similar to the Excel...the actual cutting blades look the same and the only disernible differerence seems to be the fins and the lubricating strip differ slightly in size, but I wouldn't have thought anyone is going to notice a difference. I certainly never have in all these years. Recommended.
on 23 October 2014
I've been using these since they came out many many years ago. I switched to the Sensor Excel blades some time ago, but these again recently to try them. I will only be buying the Sensor Excel in the future as they are much smoother and seem to give a better shave.
on 24 August 2013
I give four stars because these particular blades (Gillette Sensor) are excellent; they give a really close shave and don't cut and are luckily still available at a decent price. I've tried some of Gillette's later versions but found that they cut or don't actually shave that well! The Gillette Sensor Excel ones, with the three blades are absolutely rubbish!!

Anyone thinking of switching to Gillette, I'd highly recommend you use these blades
on 17 April 2014
Having used these blades exclusively since they came out I have found this latest batch are making my face very sore and I have cut my face so many times. Are these really Gillette? Have they got a new producer for the blades? I am not impressed.
on 7 March 2014
Probably one of few women who use a Gillette Sensor for shaving my legs. Never found a better razor and so glad I can get these replacement blades on Amazon. Much cheaper than Boots and always in stock. Please don't stop supplying them as I couldn't begin to choose a new razor. The women's ones are all pink and girly and I am a grown-up!