Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 September 2003
I am amazed that I bought anothe MoS album and yet again want my money back. This albulm was absoultely terrible. I am sure the artists must be paying MoS a fortune to get their rubbish shifted on this CD. I am sure I could do a better job if I had basic equipment. I think this is like a baby playing a concert piano evening ,what an insult to transe music lovers. The last 5 or so MoS CDs have been a dissapointment, shame as the first 2 or 3 cd they put out were excellent. I just bought Cream Futuristic Transe and that is so much better qaulity it is just not true - especailly tracj 9 CD 1 - Latin Nights. I think MoS should be ashamed to rip us of this badly.
on 16 October 2003
More cheesy hits! more pathetic mixing and some very badly chosen remixes make up this CD. Bring back Judge Jules to mix your CD's Steveo! Do yourself a favour! I can do better than this with the set up I have got. I should offer my services to mix the Annual 2004 for Ministry Of Sound. I reckon more people would like it if I did! I am a big fan of quality Trance & Dance music and also the mixing has got to be good but on this CD it is awful.
on 28 August 2003
Once again, Ministry of Sound have produced yet another anthem filled CD that will appeal to dance music fans no matter what their age. Filled with 39 tracks across two CD's, this album contains all the dance songs of this summer that you'll be happy to bounce along to in the privacy of your own home (or car!).
The vast majority of the tracks on this CD have been well chose - some of the better tracks include: No Letting Go ~ Wayne Wonder; Satisfaction ~ Benny Benassi Presents The Biz; Deepest Blue ~ Deepest Blue; Hot In Herre ~ Tiga Feat. Jake Shears; and Loneliness ~ Tomcraft. As with all compilation CD's however, you'll undoubtedly come across a few tracks you wish hadn't been included!
If you're after a recent chart/dance filled album then this is definitely for you. Final Verdict - 4 out of 5.
on 13 September 2003
Seems to me like the quality of dance music is far higher this year. After that cheesy Euro dance junk of 2002, quality trance is on the agenda. Well, on CD Two it is. I'm not happy to see DJ Sammy included again, but this is a minor blip. The really good stuff is from track 13 to 20,(CD2) but Benny Benassi's remix of Tomcraft "Loneliness" beats the original. Not easy.
Mix one, meanwhile, goes for house. A brilliant selection. The records from Space Cowboy, La Gente Feliz, Moby Vs. Princess Superstar and Seelenluft. Of course, the mainstream is also considered. They've also been mixed properly this time. Incidentally, that Linus Loves record really is something!
on 30 August 2003
Another Masterpiece from the real high quality club music guru. These CD's have pure stamina and let you dream and going on better.
Evviva la musica!