on 25 April 2011
This is a great high quality hand cream. It is very rich but at the same time is absorbed quickly and leaves no residue on the hands. It hydrates the skin very well and its effects last ages.
on 9 December 2012
Some magazine had a FREEBIE of this cream a few months ago and I loved it, so when I saw it on Amazon I was chuffed to bits and bought a tube. It is very expensive, but does the trick and smells absolutely gorgeous!!!!
If you want to treat yourself...go for it!!!!
on 16 October 2013
This hand cream soaks in like no other and leaves no nasty greasy film at all. The scent is so soft but lingers which is what all us ladies want. Its perfect for men too, my boyfriend secretly loves it too, haha.
on 3 April 2013
This hand cream is amazing and the perfume is very uplifting. I keep it in the office and use it constantly during the day and my hands are so soft and silky. Highly recommend and would buy again and again.
on 29 October 2013
Smells wonderful, I'm on my second tube and will be back for a third.
I've also purchased the hand recovery which is also lovely. Great yourself, buy both!
on 24 March 2013
I've had many problems this winter with very dry cracked skin on my hands and finger ends. This cream soaks right in and is not sticky and definitely nourishes the skin. It doesn't tingle either on the sore areas. A marked difference afetr just a few applications. A brilliant product.
on 28 November 2011
i always like to try new and different types of hand creams with different ingredients.
this cream absorbs into the skin and leaves a lovely fresh fragrant.very pleasant to use.i also use it as a foot cream.
i have had no allergic reaction to it thus far.
good value for money.
on 12 April 2010
non-greasy and delicately scented handcream which is easily absorbed and does a great job! I always come back to it.
on 11 April 2013
this is really lovely hand cream although its exspensive i would recommend if you feel like treating yourself. I would buy a different next time.
on 23 April 2013
This is a very nice hand cream but I think cost wise I have had other brands which do just as well and are half the price.