on 21 March 2010
Grandaughter aged two enjoys these pans and will have a few years of enjoyment left. Very good for role playing and imaginative.
on 2 October 2011
I shipped this to my 3 yr old granddaughter in Scotland to use with her new kitchen centre that we also had shipped to her. She loves it. Mom says it is very nice and durable and the kettle is awesome. She plays with her kitchen centre, cooking set, and the play food we also had shipped. Trust me, you start with one thing and have to buy tons of stuff to go with it. Highly recommend this item.
on 8 April 2012
I bought this for my nephews 2nd birthday and it's great - he loves it and it's perfect for the play house outside. It's durable and washable which is great as it's likely to get dirty - bits will be boys ! A great purchase x
on 10 July 2011
Good quality and value for money. Quite durable and easy to use for any size little hands. Would use seller again and reccommend to friends and family.
This set has been used now for over 6 months and is very durable. We have only lost one utensil, which snapped when sat on but that is to be expected with most plastic toys.

The box contains;
A Kettle with opening spout
A frying pan with removable lid
A 2 handle pan with removable lid
5 x Utensils

The guide age is 3+ but I gave this set to my son at 18 months and have had no issues. It encourages imaginative role play and I have had hours of fun with my son playing chef, using this set in his toy kitchen. He has watched my making dinner and will now place plastic food in the pans, stir and taste! They are also fantastic for play date and certainly keep little ones entertained. Their natural bright colours are not gender specific, so perfect for any aspiring chef!

Highly recommend. I hope this review was helpful.
on 4 September 2014
I bought this little set for my just turned two year old granddaughter. I was specifically asked by her parents to buy plastic so that the utensils couldn't be used as hammers! This set is ideal and has already provided hours and hours of happy play. The pieces are the right size for little hands and the pan lids are easy to fit and remove. The colours are bright and cheerful and the plastic seems decent quality.

I would have rated it as a five star based on quality and price and suitability for very young children. Unfortunately I had to rate it down a star because the potato masher broke within two days despite receiving no rough handling. The connection between the handle and the mashing part is simply not strong enough. So far the other utensils seem more robust. I am not expecting this set to last for years and would envisage replacing it with something larger and possibly wooden in a year or so.

Overall, I consider this to have been a very good purchase and I think its little owner would agree.
on 20 February 2015
I bought this for my 18 mth old granddaughter. The pans and utensils are brightly coloured plastic, well made with no sharp edges to hurt little fingers. She has not stopped playing with them and I will be adding to them in time.
Good quality and worth buying
on 4 May 2013
Very small and not worth the money. Disappointing. Would not recommend this toy at all. I am sure that others on the market would be more suitable.
on 17 January 2014
I was very impressed when the package arrived. Every item was in its own sealed plastic bag (strong plastic, too, and not thin) apart from the utensils which were packed together in one bag (sealed). The plastic cooking set looks strong and durable and the colours are very bright and cheerful. I think it will last a good while and the kids will enjoy playing with the cooking set.
on 8 January 2015
The set itself is brilliant, our two year old loves it and hasn't put it down since we opened it. The bad review is due to the fact it was missing the knife and there is no option to contact this seller, just to return the item, which would not go down well with my son! This makes our only option just to put up with an incomplete set.

See one answered question