on 17 October 2009
I bought this for my son when he was around 2 years of age, we have now had this out in the garden for the best part of a year now and it is a fantastic toy - when he goes into the garden its the first toy he runs too. He loves it, our niece who is of similar age loves it too. I would not hesitate in recommending this to anyone to get. A long lasting toy and cleans up very well after being in the garden through the winter.
on 26 December 2012
I have two children, a boy (nearly 4) and a girl (just 2). Both fit within the age profile for this toy, and both enjoy it, but the boy simply has to be pried out of it, while the girl prefers to play with her new dolls' house. My kids are completely delighted with it and therefore so are my wife and I. Though it isn't cheap, it isn't expensive compared to other sit-in and drive cars for kids. And it has some distinct advantages. No batteries. This is a convenience to parents, of course, but I think the absence of flashing lights, whirring sirens, etc., helps free up a child's imagination and means fewer things to go wrong. Another advantage is the choice of relatively soft, rounded plastic pieces. This is little with which a child can hurt himself, even given the recklessness of the average 4 hour old. There is essentially nothing on this toy than can break -- it will eventually wear out, I suppose (and if left outside the colours will definitely fade). But it will wear out only long after my kids have outgrown it, and not until it has been gratefully received by our local kindergarten or moms' and toddlers' group. As for those who say it is difficult to assemble, that is a subjective opinion; but if you've ever put together a piece of IKEA or similar, flat-pack furniture, you won't have any trouble. The instructions and diagrams are clear and complete, and the only tools necessary are a mid-sized philips-head screwdriver and a hammer or mallet. If haven't those tools, your nearest neighbour will, and if you can't fathom the construction yourself, then perhaps your neighbour will accept the challenge. The woman who says iun her review that the build quality of the molded plastic parts is not up to Mercedes Benz pre-90s standards is right. But so what? The real test is the kids -- and my two love it, especially my boy. You can buy this product with a high level of confidence.
on 14 October 2014
The grand coupe is definitely worth spending the extra pennies on as the cosy coupe is "cosy" (imagine an overweight person in a smart car). The grand coupe offers more space for the toddler to grow so will actually give you more value for money as you will get more use. Although it is limited to it's colour combinations compared to the cosy, I would pick this one all day long. It is easy to assemble as long as you follow the instructions. You will need a screwdriver and hammer for assembly. As these moulds are mass produced they do not have a perfectly flush finish. Although to many people this is a downside, you don't notice it. I would recommend this item for both boys and girls and I think it will suit 2-5 year olds (depending on how quick they grow).
on 23 June 2014
after reading other reviews I decided to buy this car and so glad I did. Bought for my 2 year olds birthday and just right size for him and a lot bigger than the other cars they do meaning my 5 year old can fit in too so going to get lots of use from it. in regards to assembling it you do need a rubber mallet so if you've not got one id suggest buying one when you order this (only about £3 on here) as you don't want to damage / scratch it. 2 mins to read instructions 10 mins on wheels which where hardest part then 5mins slotting rest together and securing it so no major problem like a few other reviews mention. Really pleased with this purchase
on 1 January 2014
All little boys will love this car it's almost like a cartoon character , very strong n sturdy my lil one is 17 months but a big boy for his age & he has already had so much fun with this car along with his big sister lol . Would recommend anyone to buy this car for their little one, must point out tho this car doesn't come with a foot board like the smaller cars do but if your child can walk you won't need one. Happy kids happy mum ; )
on 17 January 2014
Bought this at a good price and my little boy loves this car, he plays with it all the time. However he does sit on top of the car and tries to reach things high up! The only thing to point out is you do need a hammer to put the wheels on, I had to get my husband to put this together, as there is no way i could of. but i do find items like this are difficult to assemble as they have to be strong for children to play with.
on 16 March 2014
Sturdy, safe and lots and lots of fun. As a toy this little car is absolutely great and well loved.

As for putting it together, it wasn't too bad, I'm not an expert at these things and on my own it took less than 30 minutes to do and the instructions, although not perfect, were easy enough to follow.
on 1 February 2013
I brought this for my 20 month old grandson for Christmas, he has not been out of it since. It is well made and study, looks like my granson will grow out of it and will last for many years to come. It took about 20 minutes to essemble. I would recommend this item for a girl or boy.
on 17 September 2014
I bought this version because it is larger than the cozy coupe, as my grandson is quite tall for his age it will give him the head room to grow into. On this model there isn't room for the name number plate should you want to personalize it. I would recommend this product
on 8 April 2011
My 2 year old son loves his new wheels. you can't get him out of it. He loves to put his butties and juice in the boot. hopefully this should last a couple of years as its the Grande version. which means it slightly bigger.