Format: Audio CDChange

on 28 April 2010
Lovely fairy stories I remember as ladybird books from my childhood!
They are read by various readers, all with nice voices. My toddler loves it at bedtime
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2011
CD was delivered ok. Quite well read. Perhaps more suitable for over 5's - which wasn't clear on description - there was a story including witches which scared my 3 year old grandaughter.
on 28 June 2010
Little boy loves listening to these in the car, good value for money, hours of enjoyment.
on 19 March 2011
This story cd was one of the best cd's I have bought for my grandchildren. They can't wait to go to bed, switch on the cd palyer, snuggle down and listen to all the stories. They are usually fast asleep before it ends. A great family investmment.
on 24 September 2010
My little granddaughter loves this CD and it is played constantly when she stays over with us. A real sucess
on 12 September 2013
This one is an all time favourite of my girls (5&3) for bedtime stories. There are some great stories on here - some that I hadn't heard myself in years. Well-read and very enjoyable.
on 13 January 2012
The stories are old tales from when I was young.They are well narrated and My 5 year old son loves listening to it every night before bed.
on 5 February 2012
Can't recomend this enough. Ideal for putting on at bedtime after a night story and letting my daughter listen until she falls asleep. This has been used that much since I brought it, that I might have to replace it as it is a little scratched.
on 31 January 2014
My daughter loves this and listens to it most nights. We use it in addition to a Mummy read story or she listens to the CD while brushing her toys hair at bedtime. A great buy.
on 17 May 2014
What a lovely story CD. My little boy really enjoys listening to it. It keeps his attention for the whole time he is listening to it. Would definately recommend it.