on 29 May 2015
I advise all my GCSE students to buy this revision guide. I think it is the most useful revision guide out there for GCSE students. The layout is very student friendly. It is also colourful and easy to follow.
on 23 March 2014
This book is great for learning vocabulary or adding to controlled assessments. At first I thought it was slightly too easy and patronizing but as you go through the book the content becomes more complex. This means the book is accessible to people of all abilities.
on 16 April 2014
This book does have some good vocab lists across all of the GCSE topics, but I found it quite patronising in parts. There are a couple of good tips when it comes to exam technique, but not an awful lot of really specific exam advice. It's okay, but to be honest you could use online vocab learning far more effectively in my opinion. There are spots of grammar here and there, but this is spread across the whole book so it's hard to really focus in on learning it.
on 12 June 2013
I give the rating because: I like the general layout based on familiar themes. It is wellstructured which adds to ease of revision. Another important feature is the immediate focus on memory by reinforcing vocabulary and familiar expressions.
excellent tips to assist the pupil to achieve high marks by extension exercises are also included as are practice questions to provide confidence. Joyce Elliott MA
on 17 April 2012
This book is very usefull. I wanted this particular book to assist my kids with french lessons at home.In fact none of the them is preparing GCSE, because myself I speak French so this was a correct book for my family.

We use it on a regular basis just like a normal book.
on 30 September 2015
A good guide for getting back into learning the language. I'm not quite upto GCSE standard, but this is proving to be pretty handy.
on 9 May 2014
recommended by our private French tutor. it has been very useful and contributed greatly to my daughter's learning . Thank you !
on 9 October 2012
This book made French Revision simple, Good Contents and lay out. Topics such as myself,my house and my area helping with vocab.
on 14 May 2016
For my granddaughter. She says it was very helpful.
on 19 July 2014
A * My daughter achieved. Thank you.