on 22 May 2013
I enjoyed this book and do feel that it gave a good insight into the 3d printing industry from the authors point of view.

There is a lot of information inside and many ideas on how to take advantage of a 3d printer to make commercially viable items. Unfortunateley I did not find anything to help me justify buying a printer just yet although I do believe this book is a good bit of research into making a printer pay for itself and possibly setting up a business from this sector.
on 24 July 2013
Very thought provoking and stimulating. If you are thinking of having a crack at 3D printing this will probably encourage you to buy a printer and giving it a go. Maybe a bit fanciful where ideas for moneymaking are concerned but nevertheless interesting.
on 1 September 2013
Good introduction but not exactly what I wanted. You need to do your own research for a specific topics. Otherwise excellent to start asking questions.
on 1 February 2014
I have this book as the Kindle edition, and have found it to be a real page-turner. The writer covers so many aspects of the "New" technology from hardware and its availability through commercial uses to prospects of future development.
Anyone with even the slightest interest in technology or commercial enterprise will get something from this well - written book.
It should be required reading.