Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 April 2012
Well laid out, with helpful hints and examiner tips for each topic. The notes are detailed enough for a revision guide; they are perfect to supplement the notes taken in geography lessons. The case studies were also very relevant to what I have studied. It even had a Montserrat and Eyjafjallajokull case studies in the volcanism section.
A brilliant revision guide. Buy it if your doing AQA A2 Geography!
on 21 May 2015
this made me get an A in geography A level. I literally used this as my main source of revision and a few other notes that I had made in class. Just grab your pencil case and high lighters and read EVERYTHING and highlight key points, then test yourself on what you've read. Personally I didn't use many of the case studies in here because we had done other ones in class so I made my own case study revision sheets but for content it's fantastic
on 12 June 2016
Bought this book to help with my revision for Unit 3. Unfortunately the book had some spelling errors and some of the theory was incorrect (which I think was a result of some typos). An example of this is in the photo where 'Ferrel' is spelt wrong in the diagram. I wouldn't recommend because as a result of this, it actually confused me more than helped. I would get the CGP if you want a good revision guide.
review image
on 27 July 2012
This revision guide is very well presented - all pages are engaging and colourful which really helps to keep your brain focused when trying to revise. I did find that this book was good at complementing my existing revision but in no way could replace it. If you are looking to pass your A2 Geography then this will allow you to do this - but if you are looking to achieve top grades you do require more information than is provided in this book as it is only a revision guide.

I found it was really useful in focusing my revision. At the beginning of the book is a check-box page where you check off the sections that you have revised and this therefore means you know you have covered the whole syllabus. There are also some useful case studies in this book which I was able to put into my exam. However, I would recommend doing your own research into different case studies as well - this will ensure you gain your flair marks in the 40 mark essay.

Overall, I would recommend this revision guide!
on 16 February 2016
Great book, however some of the notes are too simplistic you will have to look for extra depth when it comes to case studies on the Internet/in other revision guides - CGP one is really good!!
on 19 January 2013
Very useful revision guide. Its basic, and simple, and good for last minute revision. Nice layout and easy to remember the information by the way its set out. Overall, very helpful.
on 29 May 2013
This is a great revision guide for anyone taking this course. It is easily laid out, with good knowledge and up to date and useful case studies
VINE VOICEon 25 September 2015