Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2013
Revised from this and past paper questions, got 100% in both exams. No complaints, I am one very happy customer. I found some aspects of the course (from how it was taught at my school) pretty challenging, but the examples in this book were excellent and more up to date than a lot of revision tools I'd found or been given. Passed this on to a friend taking the course this year; extremely recommended.
on 8 February 2012
Politics revision guides are hamstrung by being out of date as soon as they are published. This is the best I have come across, though, and is helped by being written by the Unit 2 chief examiner. It is clear, comprehensive, and provides some useful tips. It is probably more suited to less confident students but there is something there for everyone.

No revision guide is perfect and none should ever take the place of good old-fashioned study, but this could very well help if you fancy splashing some cash.
on 21 August 2014
If you study AS Edexcel Politics them you must buy this as it is the syllabus just reduced and made simpler which is a good help when i comes to your exam time. This helped me get a B which is good to take into A2 Politics, there is no reason not to get this spend the £10+ and i assure you it will help.
on 17 May 2015
I originally got a C in my January exam for AS a few years ago. After I purchased this book, I managed to get an A in my retake and got 100% for my second exam too. I only used this book and past papers to revise, didn't even look at the textbook college recommended. Would highly recommend!
on 22 April 2016
This is a brilliant and concise revision guide that ticks all the boxes of the Edexcel politics specification! The layout of this makes the content much clearer and easier to understand in comparison to the other Neil Mcnaughton politics book for this course. Also, there are some useful tips and examples in this book along with some good practice questions which is great for improving exam technique.
on 5 June 2014
For any doing AS politics i would definitely recommend, this book is a wonderful summary containing everything in the main text book but summarised. It even includes a range of very valuable examples. it also allows you to connect to the website so that you can find points that you would need to include in various answers. I wish I'd bought it earlier.
on 25 June 2015
I wish I found out about this book before. Absolutely amazing book. It helped me out and was condensed to just help me understand everything without over loading me with information that was not necessary.
on 16 October 2014
Quick delivery! I like the book however it is quite brief. I wouldn't recommend just depending on the book however it is a really useful nice revision source to have on the side to enhance your learning experience. It is clearly set out too which is another plus. Other books are really crammed and it's not a pleasure to read however this one is simple with nice tables.
on 27 November 2014
It's a good book, essential for the course, most sections are fairly indepth, however some sections require a little reading around in other areas as they are not as well detailed or explained as other sections
on 6 June 2016
Well just down my AS exam and the democracy question had nothing to do with the spec and what the book said so