on 23 March 2014
This is certainly a useful book for visiting dog owners. The reason for four stars (rather than five) is its omissions. I know Mundesley and Cromer very well and there are certainly dog friendly places not mentioned in this book. That suggests that there are other equally dog friendly places at other locations. Useful book - but could have been even more so with a bit more research.
on 18 May 2014
For dog owners who want to explore this beautiful area knowing where they are welcome is worth so much. Not only does this charming book give you detailed information on the walks and what to expect, it supplies you with those hostelries who make you and your best friend welcome. Our copy is in the glove compartment. Our aim? To try each location listed A great little book
on 14 June 2013
Spend a lot of time on the North Norfolk coast with our dogs . Useful to know where and when dogs are allowed or welcome.
Would recommend to any dog owners visiting Norfolk coast.
on 2 December 2013
Excellent well written guide. We have found it to be very useful. Good range of venues, and it covers a wide area.
on 15 July 2013
My mother loved this book, just what she wanted to help her chose places to go in Norfolk with her three dogs, excellent
on 9 June 2013
Being a long standing visitor to the North Norfolk coast I found this topped up my existing knowledge of where my Golden Retriever Dave might be welcome. Good for a newcomer to the area, but I could have added a few more myself, still very worthwhile although perhaps a trifle expensive by the time you have added on the postage.
on 30 October 2014
I was a little disappointed with this book, there isn't a lot to it for the amount of money it costs. A fellow dog owner had recommended to me, not really sure why!
on 7 June 2013
An excellent little book. Can`t wait to get going !! All I need is plenty of sunshine without the north easterly wind..
on 28 September 2015
Pleased with this purchase,a very good read and useful, it has helped a lot as well as a perfect delivery. Thanks.
on 10 April 2015
Very helpful with many walks. Loved the boat trip recommended