on 5 November 2009
Got these Maths and English Multiple Choice papers for my child sitting the new Transfer Test in Northern Ireland (no longer 11+) and found these papers to be fabulous for their content and the fact that they explain every answer not just give you the answer and you have to work out how that is the correct answer. I have myself got a Masters in Advanced Accounting and am able to deal with all the maths problems but some wording makes you think and you dont always get the answer as easy as you think so the workings out are invaluable.
on 24 May 2011
Worth the money. My son sat the both of the transfer tests in Northern Ireland last year. I never employed a tutor so decided to invest in a selection of the BOND papers. I found them very helpful and a really good revision tool.
on 9 October 2009
|Items that are presented as new exam papers should be new exam papers, not share 50% of their content with previous editions!
on 22 July 2013
I work as a tutor with some bright pupils and this resource gives me the opportunty to stretch and challenge them. The answer booklet offers great advice and explantions. I would reccommend this product.
on 9 January 2016
I would recommend these books - I tutored my granddaughter with them and as a result, from 45% pass she now has 98% pass! She has managed to get into the school of her choice as a result!!
on 24 November 2013
These papers helped prepare our child for the exams. They seemed to help greatly with the preparation but only time will tell when it comes to the results.
on 27 January 2013
The papers arrived on time. Brand new good packaging. Everything present as it should be. Papers were just the right level. Described appropriately.
on 25 July 2013
Good for 11+. Provides better practice and boosts the confidence within the students who work these papers.
real guide for 11+
on 12 August 2013
It is great to have the multiple choice options as these are the ones that the school we are applying for use.
on 21 September 2015
great book, worth purchasing.