on 7 November 2013
Bought for my 2.5 year old son and he loves it. It's a nice, well written story. We read it almost every day and he likes to look at this book while watching Peppa pig on television. Would recommend to a friend.
on 3 November 2013
Nice interactive book, great for 2-3 year olds, features George pig which is a bonus for little boys who in our case favour him more!
on 12 November 2013
This is a Christmas present for my little girl who is Peppa Pig mad! I've had a look through and she won't be disappointed at all.
on 4 April 2014
Great book, annoying songs! Thought the noises would be more dinosaur like. Kids love it that's all that matters really.
on 21 February 2015
This book follows Peppa Pig, her brother George and their friends as they visit Grampy Rabbit’s dinosaur theme park. It retains some of the humour parents will recognise from the TV series, but the story is reasonably short.

The pages are nice and thick and my little girl loves the bright colours. There are five noisy buttons down the side and you are told which to press at what point in the story – for example when the children follow the dinosaur footprints, you press the red dinosaur button which makes a stomping noise.

I don’t find the first four noisy buttons too irritating, the bottom button is a very loud, annoying tune. My little girl absolutely loves this and bops away in her seat, but it does become slightly headache-inducing once she’s pressed it for the 10th time in a row. On the whole I’d have to recommend this book because my daughter loves it.
on 15 July 2014
Bought two of these books as both grandchildren love it so much, and love pressing the buttons and copying the noises.
on 23 June 2014
My 18 month old absolutely adores Peppa Pig and this sound book was a wonderful addition to his collection! Pushing the buttons keeps him entertained for a good while.
on 25 June 2014
This is a great but for any Peppa fan. It's really good quality book with nice glossy finish, but it is pretty loud.
on 22 June 2014
Lovely little peppa pig book and those little fans of george pig will love this book. At the end of each page it has the picture to the button that should be pressed and at the end it's the words to the music button which my son loves it when i sing the words. Very pleased
on 27 July 2014
bought this for my son who loves these books mostly for the sounds effects. i promptly rewrapped it for a cousins birtthday gift. I hated it boring sounds not in the least bit interesting to a toddder who watches peppa pig...sorry