on 8 August 2014
Percy explains the stories and myths of the Greek and Roman Gods in his own style. It always amazes me how Rick Riordan takes the 'facts' about the Gods and weaves them so effortlessly into stories. This book shows the level of knowledge he has in the background that must be the reason for this. Brilliant!
on 4 December 2014
Love love love it soo good all about the greek god s and really interesting. It is from percy jackson s point of view so it is very fun and witty. You can learn so much about greek god s from this. its amazing and would really recommend it to others.😏 Only down side is people think it's an other book all about percy Jackson but it is not.😞
on 17 August 2014
I love Percy Jackson's adventures and the idea of a book of Greek Mythology narrated by my favourite hero was especially appealing. The book was really good and I loved the informal approach to the Greek Gods.

The only criticism I would give this book is that, if you are looking for the colour version with illustrations (which was advertised by Rick Riordan) you will be disappointed because they are not included in the UK edition of this book.
on 9 November 2015
YOU HAVE TO BY THIS BOOK. Ok mabey you've seen this sentance at the beggining of a review before but seriosly atleast try to read the firt few sentances please. So this book is so amazing because like in all Rick Riordans books you feel like your actully in the story and it is so humerous. It mentions all the olymians and some other people. It also shows to you that actully Zeus is not the best god of all since he cheated on his wife Hera like a gizzalion times. Personly my favoroute god is Athena since I get realy angry at getting ten wrong in 1 test because I'mmostly into the wisdomy and being wise stuff. If you like this then you should get Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and then you can start at the beggining of all of this athours book. Trust me on this, this authours books will become evan populer than Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter so you should start reading now because later ther'le be to many books for you to read. Just what I have to say is you have to listen to my firs sentance and get this book because soon you will fall in love with these books and you will try to get everything that's Rick Ridordan related. And last of all if you don't lilke these books that doesn't matter but you should always and I mean always keep reading.
on 22 August 2014
I got this book a couple of weeks ago and I love it so much! I had been missing the hilarious, sassy commentary from good old Seaweed Brain so reading this made me smile and laugh. I have been temporarily cheered up in preparation for the devastation The Blood of Olympus will bring... You heard me Uncle Rick! I recommend this to everyone! All ages! All genders! Even demigods! READ THIS BOOK! :P
on 7 August 2014
This review is based on noises made by my niece while reading it.

'I'm going to read more of this so we won't need a film.'

'I can't go out because I'm reading.'

'I will need crisps if I'm going to read more of this.'

She's thoroughly enjoying it.

Me, I'm loving the hell out of my summer read. Sherlock Holmes and the Flying Zombie Death Monkeys. Wowzers.
on 23 August 2014
Great book. I enjoyed reading it so much I ended up reading it twice! I'm a big fan of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books, I ordered this book a month early!
on 11 August 2014
Now, you may think that it's written by Rick Riordan, however its written by Percy! In Rick Riordan`s style! It explains the myths and12 Olympians beautifully a truly magnificent read, so read it!
on 9 February 2016
This book is amazing!!! I've read all of the Percy Jackson series and this really helps you learn about the gods/godesses, titans, Sgatyrs, Centuars and more. As well as enjoying and taking in the brilliance of this book, You learn lots about them.
Some of the true facts are extremly fascinating and interesting and myths that you would never expect. This is how the book is so unique but the best book ever!!! Read it at once!
I would definately recommend this amazing book to anyone, especially if you're learning about the greek gods/godesses at school. This book is your research on the gods/godesses done kids!!!!
This is the whole package that you need for an incredible book. Surely, you all agree?…
on 8 May 2016
hi charlie i am nine turning ten june 28 2016 i liked this book but it dosnt give all the details you need because how does the soil just heal you from snake poisen like what the details and theres a greek heroes book as well you guys but i would like a minor gods and rick mentioned it in the book and i know it was humor but i would really like minor gods but apart from that it is a real blockbuster and check out my other review on mangnus chase sword of summer thats a bigger review that did so check that out if you can also thanks for reading my review charlie