Format: PaperbackChange

on 19 January 2010
I bought this for my daughter who is 6 and is struggling at school with her reading. It is easy to understand and fun to do. I do have to tell her what each exercise entails, but once I have done that she can get on with each exercise in her own time. Well worth it. She managed to do about 4 pages in half an hour.
on 24 January 2015
Simple yet effective reinforcement of literacy skills. Ideal to use whilst away from home or as a supplementary resource, there is not enough of an explanation or sufficient activities in the book for the child to learn a new concept from this book alone. As that it is not why I purchased it, I am still more than happy.
on 9 February 2012
Very easy to use book, it helped my daughter learn her English as we live abroad and she goes to Bulgarian school. Thanks to this book she learned a lot.
on 16 October 2014
Bought 2 of these books for my bilingual [English/German] grandsons[nearly 9 and nearly 7] who were getting frustrated at not being able to spell English words. Although we said that even Shakespeare was very 'relaxed' about consistent spelling they wanted to improve and understand their written English. So these little books have been very useful as they are set out as games with a lot of pictures. The 9 year old is racing through and the 7 year old is enjoying his book [and wanting to the same as his big brother!].

ps Sorry for any spelling mistakes.....
on 26 December 2012
Again the same for this book it will help my grandaughter with her spelling she is interested in learning this also a good buy.
on 31 May 2013
My step daughter loved it and it improved her self confidence 100%. Great quality learning tool, I highly recommend it.
on 26 September 2013
This book was just what I wanted for my son to be able practice the shape and style of his spellings and handwriting.
on 11 March 2014
Fast delivery, this book was delivered on time as stated and would recommend this book to friends. It has a lot to help improve spelling skills.
on 11 April 2014
My little one is 6 and he found this really easy, it is good revision for what they learn at school but it went through the book really easily.
on 12 September 2014
Ok work book for home. Not very inspiring compared to others we've used. Will be going back to Letts now.