1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
I was looking for a plain-face everyday watch to wear to the office.
As I wear long-sleeve shirts, I like the fact that this watch is not too thick. Also, I wanted a plain face (not chrono), easy to read, and average size (under 42mm diam) which is discreet.
I have changed the strap to a black leather band, to make this look more professional. You can see the photos I posted in the watch photos.
Finally, I like the idea that this watch auto-recharges and keeps accurate time. I have mechanical Swiss watches for more formal occasions, or for the weekend, however I wanted something simple and low maintenance that I didn't need to remember to set the time every… Read more
18 of 19 people found the following review helpful
I am using the Jabra BT5020 with a HTC S620 Windows Mobile device
* Very easy initial pairing as well as transfer when a call comes in
* Clear, loud sound (almost perfect).
* Incoming sound is loud enough to hear inside the car, even with the top down in my convertible. At home, I have to turn the volume down, it's that loud. No problems there.
* Outgoing sound is equally clear, people usually cannot tell if I'm on the headset or holding the phone device.
* I've tested the range for a distance of up to 5m (with clear line of sight to my mobile) and the headset worked well… Read more
75 of 79 people found the following review helpful
First off, I'll start by saying: "Don't hesitate, JUST BUY IT!!"
This is one of the best investments you'll ever make. I've read "Getting Things Done", got hooked, then proceeded to read D.Allen's other book "Ready for Anything" as well as source and listen to the CDs "Getting Things Done fast". I can honestly say that this book and the whole "GTD" way of thinking has changed my life.
Before this book, I was a procrastinator who was almost always late for deadlines and often unreliable with commitments. I read a variety of books on time-management, productivity and procrastination-motivation, but none as influential as this.
I have been using GTD for about… Read more