Distinguishing features (for me):
- force sensing (stick doesn't move)
- split throttles
- feels well-built (all metal, except for the buttons - which are firm)
- you can choose the force required: there's 4 settings, which by default (changable) range from "I have gorilla arms" (4kg for full X, 6kg for full Y) to "it looks like that pilot's on meth" (0.9kg/1.6kg); all tunable, you'll be able to find something that feels right
- really, really responsive and accurate
- rudder twist is also force-sensing (stick doesn't actually rotate) - I use pedals, and a the stick still rotates, I find it really distracting.
- throttles can be linked -… Read more