Peter

(VINE VOICE)   (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
... and when i sa he hav a face like a tomato he repli i forgive you molesworth for those uncouth words.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 133
Helpful votes received on reviews: 91% (3,692 of 4,049)
Location: United Kingdom
In My Own Words:
I love trying out new technology, and I read mainly but not exclusively Young Adult fiction. And Science Fiction. And YA Sci-Fi. And grown-up novels too. I make my buying decisions largely by reading other customers' opinions and reviews. Do feel free to email me: I'll do my best to reply!

Interests
Computers, technology, books, dogs. Reviewing these things (not the dogs) for the fun of it. Also keen on top quality lapsang tea, and you *can* get it at Amazon!
 

Contributions


Top Reviewer Ranking: 133 - Total Helpful Votes: 3692 of 4049
Mr Muscle Oxy Stain Remover Fresh Scent by Mr Muscle
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Prior to trying this odour removing spray I've always used general-purpose surface cleaners (the sort that kill 99% of all known germs). The trouble with that is that when one of my dogs marks I don't just want to kill germs. I also want to get rid of the smell so the other dogs don't all join in and make it even worse.

The spray comes out quite fast, so its easy to saturate the affected area quickly. You then need to let is soak in for a few minutes before you blot off any excess, and then you just need to wait for the liquid to dry off. It has a pleasantly fresh but at the same time fairly nondescript scent, so its not at all intrusive. I've used it mainly on curtains and a… Read more
Pegasus Health Salmon Oil for dogs 1 Litre by Pegasus Health
4.0 out of 5 stars Virtually pure fish oil, 15 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you use a decent quality all-in-one dog food there's no need for supplements. However, dog love fats and oils, and its easy to see that it does them good.

This salmon oil from Pegasus Health is about as pure as you could get: its 99.5% pure salmon oil, with the remaining 0.5% made up of antioxidants. It smells lovely (if you like the smell of fresh salmon) - almost good enough to eat yourself. Because its fresh you need to keep it refrigerated. There's a measuring gadget on the top of the bottle; the suggestion is to only use a little oil each day, ranging from 5ml for small dogs to 15ml for the largest dogs. Assuming your dog comes somewhere in between, one bottle will last… Read more
* New arrived!* - New Version MSI Magic Wand WIFI &hellip by MSI
If you don't have a flatbed scanner or a multi-function printer, you probably still need to occasionally scan in a document. This compact little "wand" scanner may be what you'looking for.

It stands about an inch high, is an inch top to bottom, and is just a bit wider than the short dimension of a sheet of A4 paper. There's a little roller-bar along to bottom to help it glide easily over the paper, and once you've got the hang of selecting colour or monochrome and JPEG or PDF with one button, and resolution (300, 600 or 900 dpi) with another before you begin scanning its quite easy to use. First you turn the scanner on (press the on/off/scan button for 2 seconds, then you select… Read more