Right. Let's keep this brief:
- This is probably the best looking game available on any console right now.
- The voice acting is top notch and the motion capture is the best I've ever seen.
- Character and power animation is similarly impressive.
- Delsin feels agile and easy to control.
- The power sets are superb and are well explained in game.
- The combat is empowering and requires some actual strategy.
- Seattle is beautifully realised and navigation feels natural. Textures are high-res and the attention to detail is astounding.
- The game never seems to load and there is almost no texture pop-in, which is incredible for an open… Read more